HybridZ

What is your most valuable, important tool in the box?!

proxlamus©

I would have to say an impact gun saved many many hours of agony and makes a speedy fix.

ofcourse box wrenches and a socket wrench for the smaller jobs.

and then the impact wrench.. dont want the car falling apart!

then my welder! oh gosh so many tools

But overall.. I like my impact gun!

how about you guys?!

Although a television commercial about checking for buried power lines before digging will tell you that a telephone is the most important tool in your box, I'd have to agree with you about the impact wrench. Although I despise people that use them to "torque" lug nuts. :nono:

Besides, who keeps a phone IN their tool box? That commercial seems fishy altogether. The guys shed is like 5x8x6, yet he pulls a 15 foot piece of pvc pipe out of it.

I believe the brain is the most important tool in the box. If you research something and know how to do it or think it through, your task will go a lot smoother and less aggravation.

I'm not trying to a smart@$$ or anything, thats just what I think, besides I ruined many of tools to configure a new tool to fit that ONE application I needed it for to make it easier on myself.

angle grinder (with cut-off wheel), and my welder. What other tools are there? I guess since i'm limited in my tool supply, those get used ALOT. I'll even make a wrench by cutting some steel with the cutoff wheel and welding it into the shape i need. lol jk, but I have modified a socket onto a open end wrech in order to fit a bolt in a tricky spot, lol.

Tube beader. A buddy has one and we used it on one of my intercooler pipes and it work awesome. it's a little pricey at 450.00 but if you are building intercooler kits its a must have.

bead_form_deep.gif

Got one of these babies. Band saws rock!!!!

JET_bandsaw_414458.jpg

Another one for the wish list.

1004_new.gif

Notchmaster.gif

Here is the web site the pics are hosted at.

http://www.tricktools.com/

Ron's M3 would be my favorite tool in my garage ;) (its obviously not here though!)

Seriously though, ive got a few really nice ratchets that I value over everything else. Second would be my rubber mallet that is brass on one side. That hammer is great for everything. Third would be the metric ratchet combo wrenches.