HybridZ

"Videos" section?

cygnusx1

Heh, I love how BigPhil is his own category, lol. I agree, a video section would be nice. It would place an exponentially larger amount of strain on the hosting servers though. It might cause problems, or spur the need for further funding, which might not be in the cards.

Possible categories adjustment:

> Your Ride - Intro and new member vids, work updates, etc. The showoff area.

> Racing - dragging, track days, autox, street

> Tech - tech writeups, how-to's

> Other - Non Z, non Car related

If this does go through make it so that people have to search through videos and make 99.9% sure that the video hasn't been posted already. I like Darius's car and all but when i search for "240z" on youtube or myspace i don't want to go through 100+ videos of the same thing.

If this does go through make it so that people have to search through videos and make 99.9% sure that the video hasn't been posted already. I like Darius's car and all but when i search for "240z" on youtube or myspace i don't want to go through 100+ videos of the same thing.

Let's add one more thing we can be pissed about people not searching through...

lol but yeah a video section would be great. Maybe limit it to the embedded code you can get from youtube?