HybridZ

Who's rear panel patch is this?

ArnZ

Yup thats my car, The panel was cut off a parts car , nobody makes then as far as I know.

Those are panel clamps. As Evan said they clamp and space the gap at the same time , Eastwood has them but I got mine from Harbor Freight a few years ago. If your going to butt weld panels these are the way to go, you need access from the inside thou.

I did have some more pictures so here they are.

pnl2.jpg

pnl3.jpg

pnl5.jpg

pnl4.jpg

pnl1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few *NEW* 240Z and 280Z reproduction quarters. The 240Z quarters are $250 each and the 280Z quarters are $200 each. I've attached pictures of the 240Z quarters. The 280Z quarters look the same but don't have the indent for the rear bumper. Send email an email if you're interested or have any questions. Shipping isn't cheap since they're so large. To give you an idea shipping from PA to GA using FedEx is $125.

Chuck

cbuczesk@comcast.net

Picture 192_thumb.jpg

Picture 193_thumb.jpg

i would love to get the identical piece from the passenger side of a parts car...alas i have no parts cars and there are no pick-n-pull junkyards near me.

Pick and pull here in Virginia Beach wouldn't let you remove it from the body - no sawzall, blue wrenches or cutting wheels allowed. If you can unbolt it, you can buy it.

Do you need the exact shape and size that is in the first picture, just for the passenger side?

What year / model do you have?

I've got a '77 coupe, not 2+2, that I was getting ready to call the scrap man to come get - however, I wouldn't trust any of the metal 2" forward of the sidemarker cutout.

I wouldn't be able to get to cutting it out until after the end of February / early March timeframe - if you wanted to make the trip down and cut it out yourself - that would fine as well. So if you have a sawzall, and a free weekend coming up (3 day weekend of 2/16 - 2/18 coming up), come on down and get what you need. PM me with your email address so I can send pictures.

Wayne

yeah i basically need exactly what is in the picture just for the passenger side. the rest of the quarter panel is fine....something fell off a shelf in the garage and dented in that part of the quarter panel pretty badly...it'll either need a lot of massaging, body filler or to be replaced. im not really inclined to replace the whole panel just because im only going to cut it up right after for ZG flares.

• 1 month later...
I have a few *NEW* 240Z and 280Z reproduction quarters. The 240Z quarters are $250 each and the 280Z quarters are $200 each. I've attached pictures of the 240Z quarters. The 280Z quarters look the same but don't have the indent for the rear bumper. Send email an email if you're interested or have any questions. Shipping isn't cheap since they're so large. To give you an idea shipping from PA to GA using FedEx is $125.

Chuck

cbuczesk@comcast.net

Are these the ones on ebay right now?

• 2 weeks later...