HybridZ

pics of my new 4" exhaust

big-phil

That looks great! Can't wait for the vids.

Everyday I am getting closer n closer to doing the turbo swap in a 280z, just gotta kind a clean one first! lol, brown.

Seriously though, does the car feel a bit slower or less responsive within the first 2000 rpms?

Guest 280ZForce

Phil...Welcome to the 4" club finally.

BUT...do it right man, do yourself a favor and ditch that holset elbow! Also, if that' a wideband o2, doesn't that need to go down stream more? like 2-3' from the turbo? the normal o2 goes about 6-8" from turbo but the wideband has to go further away.

that thing weighs a ton and looks like ♥♥♥♥! make a full custom down pipe... like mine...

IMG_4783.jpg

IMG_4781.jpg

IMG_5694.jpg

Damn!! I'll have to go back and weld in the elbow off the turbo. I didn't no it went to 3 1/2". F**K!!!!! no big deal I just bought another bottle of gas for the welder so I'll get rid of the stock elbow.

I'll move the wideband bung also. I have another bung, and plug.

here is the video

The first 29 sec. of your latest vid kinda freaked me out man!

Now your z kinda sounds like the UPS truck coming down the street... just kidding it sounds great. You also made me chuckle when you were tapping the tape measure on your pipes! Tinka-tinka-tinka!

Then, it got ugly again and I just puked a little in my throat when I saw your old downpipe! Yeech!

But Phil, I say... I want some "Tire Spinnin' Fun"!:burnout::burnout:

Thanks again Big Phil for some great You Tube time!