HybridZ

Have any of you seen this kid drive?

TravRMK

I wish I could slap the dumb out of that guy. That's so wrong in so many ways. The worst being that it's published on the web.

If you're going to wheelie a sandrail like that(as an adult even)the floorboard should be mesh so you can see where your going, that kid only saw blue sky...

I always wonder how these idiots make the kind of $ it cost to play with those things, let alone let the kid rip it around.That rail probably cost $50-80,000..

I wish I could slap the dumb out of that guy. That's so wrong in so many ways. The worst being that it's published on the web.

If you're going to wheelie a sandrail like that(as an adult even)the floorboard should be mesh so you can see where your going, that kid only saw blue sky...

I always wonder how these idiots make the kind of $ it cost to play with those things, let alone let the kid rip it around.That rail probably cost $50-80,000..

You know, I doubt his dad expected him to do a wheelie like that at all.

also, it's not like he was doing anything bad. the kid was in a proper harness and such

he probably built the rail himself. My dad's friend owns a sandrail shop that builds insanely nice stuff, so obviously, his rail is even nicer XP

they don't have to cost a lot to build. most of the time they'll use modified VW front beams and a VW type1 drivetrain.

I disagree, That kid is great, His dad is great, The sandrail is great, The wheelie is great. The kid appeared to have the disipline to repect the ride. Very Cool! I am sure the course, lip and run were throughly planned out, as it should be using common sence. Like life, no risk no gains. Rock on kid!

Looked pretty bitchin to me. Nobody around, rail looked safe, kid did a big ass wheelie. What's not to like here?

On a semi-related note, here's an even younger kid having fun at a much smaller wheel. 6 year old tearing it up in a souped up 24V Power wheels Jeep. Not nearly as exciting, but it's amazing how a 6 year old can countersteer and all that, where I had friends who were 20 and didn't know how to react in similar situations in real cars...

I somewhat agree that there seems to be a controlled, open, none crowded area.. but if you've ever been to the dunes(Glamis) you'll know that these things change in an instant.The main fault I see with this is showing it to the world.The Enviro-nazi's look for ANYTHING to hold against us to close the dunes to OHV's. I just wish this would've stayed a HOME video.