HybridZ

Fiberglass Parts

I was wondering what kind of attention I would get if I started making fiberglass parts for the 240Z and 280Z. I wanted to start making fiberglass fenders, hoods, etc. That type of stuff. Let me know what everyone thinks about this. I also want to try to sell these at a reasonable price. Thanks.

Miguel

customer support would be a huge plus. there are several people that make said products and no customer service or support. they are not well liked around here. then there are others like beta and 280zone with customer service and support. good prices, good product, good relations are key. i, like others, will pay a little more for someone to call me back, make a product that fits (relatively well on out old cars), and looks good. we could always use more good fg parts for our cars.

good luck

jimbo

Yea I will definately have good good customer relations. I've sold other stuff on here and I have always kept in contact with my customers, so thats no problem. I definately want to make the prices reasonable cause a lot of fiberglass out there is sold really expensive, so I will look into it. I will keep you guys posted on this.

I really want to make this happen. My plan is to make everything that can be made into a Fiberglass replacement for the Z. Including dashes, center consoles, hood scoops, roof scoops, spoilers, flares, etc. This is a big thing though, so its gonna be kind of tough. I really want to try it though. If you guys have anymore ideas let me know.

Miguel,

I don't want to discourage you from persuing your dream but I got to ask. How much do you know about fiberglass? Have you build any fiberglass parts before? Do you have a place to work? Do you have the $? Fiberglass business is no jokes. I suggest you contact John Washington for some advice before you persue your dream. Good luck

V.