HybridZ

people keep bumping my mirrors... what to do?

olie05

I park my car in a huge parking lot everyday I go to school. This parking lot is full of people walking through the cars carelessly. Apparently too carelessly because my mirrors are moved around every time I get back into my car. I have vitaloni mirrors, so you adjust them by moving the whole case around.

I have tried looking for spots with more room with no luck. I need some ideas.

I'm not concerned with the mirrors getting damaged. Its quite a task to get that passenger's mirror oriented properly with only one person, and it gets pretty annoying to do all the time. on the other hand, its annoying to be driving down the road and expect your mirror to be aimed correctly, only to find that it's pointing at the concrete.

you cant park out in the boonies and walk a little further...

i have a fear of door dings so i never park between two cars. if im on the end of a row ill hug the curb... but i have a custom paint job to worry about to...

if you can park out far and just double park, i doubt cops have time to check student parking lots all the time...

wait in hiding, spot your victim that bumps your mirror. follow them to their class. them home. check their mail when they're not home. let yourself into the house, find pictures and info of their families.

proceed to sever heads from family members, and leave them out on pikes in front of the offender's house with a note saying 'don't touch my mirrors'

it'll get your point across