HybridZ

incar video at 20lbs creeping to 26lbs at the top of 4th gear.

big-phil

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagining what your car would look like with tinted headlight lenses.. Awesome as always phil

I've thought about the headlight covers. I don't no? I like them one day, then not so much the next. Not sure if I could do the tinted, I live off farm roads with no street lights. I need my bright head lights, or my big running lights back on:nono:

If youre interested ive a connection on HID set ups, just need an H4 housing (real hids, not the "hid" mierda on ebay with a filament still in it). Last time i checked it was 100 bucks for the complete kit, and there was a decent color range to pick from. If you dont mind waiting a bit Ill be doing the conversion myself in the near future, ill be glad to get some pictures and let everyone see the results.

*For the record ive poopy ebay h4 lights (have them purely for the h4 housings for previous reasons) and tinted lenses myself, not the brightest but work fine, and theres no huge difference with them on or off. The ebay "hid" bulb is really the bit that lacks lol

Very nice Phil. That is the ebay intercooler right? I could search but rather ask. Turbo block p90 head? The most boost I got out of my holset was 23psi so you now have the most boosted holset l28. Get her to the track and beat my record. DNI is just around the corner and i'm heading. Also how long does your meth last before refill?

i dont even think very impressive explains it....more like insane...

then again, the only fast turbo car ive driven was my own 86' 300XZT...i did like being in boost :-( but it wasnt anything compared to that....

in the 300ZXT. it was like:

65..........70...............78..........81...........84mph

quite depressing :-)

...If the cops got on youtube and tied that video to you couldn't they give you a ticket? Just wondering....

The internet police? That was just a staged scene performed against a bluescreen. The driver was a volunteer actor. The voiceover was done by Joe Shmoe. :icon53:

All numbers quoted were actually Kilometers per hour. Texas has now adopted the metric system although all acting and filming/editing was performed in a Hollywood studio.

Actually it's a good question and I am going to google it. I think common sense applies in cases like these. There is always a chance but that's how real life is anyhow. You take chances and you deal with it. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. Remember it's probably a much more difficult case based solely on an internet video than if there was a first hand officer of the law on the scene. If it were part of a larger investigation, surely it could be used in a case but as the sole peice of evidence, a fleeting internet video, does not have strong legs. <---all my opinion....no actual facts.

This could be/should be in another thread if the admins feel it's even appropriate to discuss here...I have my doubts.

Very nice Phil. That is the ebay intercooler right? I could search but rather ask. Turbo block p90 head? The most boost I got out of my holset was 23psi so you now have the most boosted holset l28. Get her to the track and beat my record. DNI is just around the corner and i'm heading. Also how long does your meth last before refill?

My meth bottle is about 1/2 a gallon. During that video it was just above 1/2 way full, and now its just under half full. I bought 1 gallon of meth over a mounth ago and now need to get another. The meth comes on at 14lbs and I run my low bost setting of 13 most of the time. So I don't use the meth much at all.