HybridZ

incar video at 20lbs creeping to 26lbs at the top of 4th gear.

big-phil

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it! I am really beginning to miss quality time with my Z and you are not helping. At least my blood starts boiling watching and listening to your Z.

A few more weeks and I should be rolling it out of storage and placing it on top of the Z32 five speed. I can't wait.

Oh yea you may also want to be carefull with those venoms,i have been hearing a lot of bad about those lately,i think it was here actually.Apparently it is rare to have a set of them that actually all flow the way they are supposed to.I know that i would at least be worried at 26#

I've read the same thing after I bought them. I'd like to get some other ones if I can.

Awesome video like always...extremely impressed with how your car is running. I agree, get those venoms flow tested to see where they are at. If they are good or decent, run them or at least until you can get reliable injectors. Trash them if they are way off and stable the Z until you can get some good injectors. Keep the good times coming.