HybridZ

Admins, they are so clever!

Globerunner513

eh, I dont mind

I know what it was like being a student strapped for cash. There were a couple of semesters when I could only afford to eat Top Ramen and Krusteaz pancakes! I attended as many society meetings as I could for their free pizza.

My donation expires in March. Since I use HBZ more and more each year, I was thinking 1st year $20, next year $40...

I wonder if instead of donating $40 next year, I could donate $20 for me, $20 for you. In the end, I'd still be donating $40 to HBZ, lol.:-P

I know what it was like being a student strapped for cash. There were a couple of semesters when I could only afford to eat Top Ramen and Krusteaz pancakes! I attended as many society meetings as I could for their free pizza.

My donation expires in March. Since I use HBZ more and more each year, I was thinking 1st year $20, next year $40...

I wonder if instead of donating $40 next year, I could donate $20 for me, $20 for you. In the end, I'd still be donating $40 to HBZ, lol.:-P

sounds like a plan:cheers:

I'm in a kinda similar situation, gas costs me about $50 a week to drive to school in my winter beater and I make about $70 a week, the firebird gets a little better mileage, so I'll be glad when the snow melts for more than one reason. Any money for parts for the Z have to come from selling things off the parts car or doing some minor welding on the side(actually more money than my "real" job).:icon_frow

I live at home though so that means free food!:D

I wouldnt be strapped for cash at all if it wasnt for this car... honestly, I make good money for my age I guess, and I work a ton, sometimes 7 days a week but usualy 6. But this car god bless her sucks all of my money away and I am doing a budget build to ever extent of the word. but after food, gas, insurance, and parts, Im back to broke... Im not complaining here, if I didnt like the way I lived I wouldnt put the money into my car, I def think it is worth it. and the pay off will be great, in about a month I will be having 10 pounds of fun!

To answer your questions of how I got the title "KRAFT mac and cheese" I think it had something to do with me being too cheap to pay the 20.00 mininmum donation and wanted to do a lower one. THUS I am cheap and eat and live on mac and cheese. Or that's just as near as I can figure it anyway as to where it came from. Its all in good fun im cool with it, keep it up admins.