HybridZ

Admins, they are so clever!

Globerunner513

• Administrators

The Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum are levels of donation and are reflected in the gold bar below your username. The more you donate, the bigger your gold bar, shy.gif which is just that much more financial support to help keep this ship afloat, and for upgrades, which we are in the process of now. workinprogress.gif

There is no obligation to donate. We just thought it would be nice to offer the donating members the opportunity to “choose” a custom title. Just a little perk for the donators and hopefully an incentive for others. please.gif

Each and every donation is appreciated regardless of the amount.

For those wanting more info on donating, how it helps, etc, read through this thread.

Click ME to read thread on donating to HybridZ.

Thank you guys,

HybridZ Staff

My only problem is that I don't always have 20.00 minimum to spend on donations. What I think should be changed is that the min. should be like 5.00 bucks and the person can donate what ever he or she wants (ie 8.48$). Without the whole 20.00 40.00 50.00 100.00 or whatever the breakdown is. I think you would get many more smaller donations.

My only problem is that I don't always have 20.00 minimum to spend on donations. What I think should be changed is that the min. should be like 5.00 bucks and the person can donate what ever he or she wants (ie 8.48$). Without the whole 20.00 40.00 50.00 100.00 or whatever the breakdown is. I think you would get many more smaller donations.
Agreed. I have a *very* tight budget, as I have no job (still in High School and don't have time for a job). $20 is too much for me to just give away. $5 however is doable.

• Administrators

$20 towards your Z car education is really just pennies in the big picture.

Think of your HybridZ donation as an investment in your Z car. Much like a cool go fast part, but this one is only $20. :2thumbs:

Ask yourself this. If you were to purchase a "How-To" book on extreme performance Z cars, and that book was chocked full of all the incredible information, tech support, and wisdom you have gleaned from this forum, how much would you be willing to pay for that book? Oh, and the book is self updating to boot. Finding even $20 to spend our Z cars, even if just once a year is usually doable. wink.gif

• Administrators

Guy’s.

I’ll be straight up with you. You may not want to hear this and this is not a push to donate, just reality.

If you are struggling to find even $5 to spend on your HybridZ, then a Z car probably isn’t the most practical transportation, especially if you have plans to Hybrid the Z. Maybe basic transportation till you get through school, get settled in a good job, then buy a Z car to Hybrid….

The Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum are levels of donation and are reflected in the gold bar below your username. The more you donate, the bigger your gold bar, shy.gif which is just that much more financial support to help keep this ship afloat, and for upgrades, which we are in the process of now. workinprogress.gif

There is no obligation to donate. We just thought it would be nice to offer the donating members the opportunity to “choose†a custom title. Just a little perk for the donators and hopefully an incentive for others. please.gif

Each and every donation is appreciated regardless of the amount.

So, is there a way we can edit our own title in the user cp, or is the privilege reserved for the admins? I'd prefer the latter...seems more fun. I think it's a catchy little incentive for donations.

Guy’s.

I’ll be straight up with you. You may not want to hear this and this is not a push to donate, just reality.

If you are struggling to find even $5 to spend on your HybridZ, then a Z car probably isn’t the most practical transportation, especially if you have plans to Hybrid the Z. Maybe basic transportation till you get through school, get settled in a good job, then buy a Z car to Hybrid….

So true, having a hybrid is like having 200 dollar monthly payments on a new car. If u don't have extra 20 bucks then you should'nt be modifing a Z :hs:

thanks for the tittle Braap

Guy’s.

I disagree, I am a full time student and I work 6 days a week, I pay for all of my own stuff and am currently turbocharging my Z, I have enough for that but no more.

I just got pointed to this thread. That's what I get for not checking 200 times a day like I usually do. Producing my darn TV show is sucking up all my spare time, lol.

Somebody on here needs to be designated "Holset Hero", I think that's a pretty catchy title.

Unfortunately my holset is sitting in the closet awaiting the summer months, at which point it'll get its turn.

• Administrators
So, is there a way we can edit our own title in the user cp, or is the privilege reserved for the admins? I'd prefer the latter...seems more fun. I think it's a catchy little incentive for donations.

Admin adjust only. Donating members, contact myself or RonTyer via HybridZ PM, (Private Message) for your title change.