HybridZ

Admins, they are so clever!

Globerunner513

My vote is for the Rontyler "banned user" one. I first saw it under a Ron post in a different thread. I have to say my heart was crushed.

Now I get it and all is happy again.:-P

Haha when is first saw it i thought "Well it looks like hbz is having problems" I have noticed some other frequent posters that have been banned. Like teamnissan?

Mods, i'd be curious as to how donating has increased because of something little like this. I think sometimes its just those little reminders that help a lot. Personally, I've been meaning to in the back of my mind, but just never have. I'll be making a donation when I get payed next, due in large part to this thread. (which i still can't beleive is still going haha)

I'm curious too.

I'll readily admit that this thread reminded me to donate. I'd planned to donate right after I bought my Z, but the accompanying sudden money vacuum scared me away / made me forget to. I was glad for the reminder, and shortly was randomly assigned a custom title. That wasn't the intent of my donation, but I consider it an honor.

• Administrators

Thank you guys for the support.

The funny thing is that only 2 of the donating members have asked to have their title changed to something other than what we gave them?.. clown.gif

Birdman was tough, With his RB26, "Reciprocating Bird 26" is all I could come up with.. laugh.gifDatsun40146 "KRAFT Mac & Cheese" was just off the cuff, nothing to do with his financial situation…

• Administrators
Cozy z cole wants "bigger IS better" or "D bigger D better" :lmao:

I'd take "Here Wabbit"

Okie dokie...

Larry, Cozy Z Cole, got his just now to... I'm sure he'll approve... :lmao::lmao: Someone please screen shot it and post it here :lmao: :lmao: