HybridZ

Tax Refund!

73DatsunZ

well I'm getting about $6500 dollars I'm going to paint and do some suspension modification on my 1974 Z turbo

What color are you going to paint your car? I have seen great quality paint jobs that are $3k + is that what your looking at? I want to get my Z painted Silver again, with a real glossy coat and for it to "get done right" its going to cost over $2,000 =/. So thats going to happen last probably for me

What color are you going to paint your car? I have seen great quality paint jobs that are $3k + is that what your looking at? I want to get my Z painted Silver again, with a real glossy coat and for it to "get done right" its going to cost over $2,000 =/. So thats going to happen last probably for me

Depends on what it is... If you have a body kit... it will be more. The paintjob i am getting is going to be close to the $5,000 range.... might break $5,000. I know i should be getting back at least 200$ maybe/probably more. Not too bad for being 16 years old....

Depends on what it is... If you have a body kit... it will be more. The paintjob i am getting is going to be close to the $5,000 range.... might break $5,000. I know i should be getting back at least 200$ maybe/probably more. Not too bad for being 16 years old....

$5000 is a lot! I bet its going to be an uber nice paint job. I just have an air dam on mine, thats all

$5000 is a lot! I bet its going to be an uber nice paint job. I just have an air dam on mine, thats all

Are you familiar with the current cost of paint materials? I'm into my body & paint for $10k and that's half of what my buddy just spent on his Z. DOH! Of course, that was everything painted as a rolling shell, so not just an exterior paint job.

As for tax returns, the Fed got a whole whopping $100 out of me and I got everything else back. Gotta love business ownership, especially a home based dot com business! :) Just sayin'.

Yeah. I am glad that my Z is in great shape. She has some small, not so noticeable body dings that could be fixed, but I just want to get the swap/project done and then paint can come last. I will probably be spending a lot on the paint job as well. I want to keep it silver as it is the original color, but we'll see

I'm getting about 600ish total this year.

not as much as i planned but i think it's because I had to do 2 returns and do partial residancy or whatever for both.

last year if i claimed myself I would've gotten back all of my taxes, and this year i made less than last year, which is why i think that might have something to do with it.