HybridZ

What to bring back from Japan

VinhZXT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe guys.. I am talking about things I can take on the air plane with me. I will be flying business class so they don't charge me for bringing on over size item. I would love to bring the one sitting on the car home but I am sure the wife will burn down all my Zs. I already asked my friend to look for the aftermarket turbo manifold. If I can't find anything maybe I will bring back another Arita Speed air dam for one lucky guy from here.

V.

sorry guys, what plates are you talking about? Please post some pictures so I have some ideas. I don't mind bring back some small stuffs for you guys. Just send me an email and I will ask my friend to start looking. Some pictures to identify what you are talking about would helpful.

It would be cool if you could somehow find a low-priced Cusco LSD for the R200 in my '82 ZXT.

You probably would want to check it instead of carry-on though. :eek:

I know there are a couple guys here that want "Fairlady 280Z" badges for their restoration or just for the JDM bling...:wink:

sorry guys, what plates are you talking about? Please post some pictures so I have some ideas. I don't mind bring back some small stuffs for you guys. Just send me an email and I will ask my friend to start looking. Some pictures to identify what you are talking about would helpful.

Licence plates... just old licence plates... like what the cops call in before they pull you over. Those.

Actually I'd be down for two.

splash.jpg

http://www.tigerdude.com/japan/license/pref1962.html