HybridZ

What to bring back from Japan

VinhZXT

VinhZXT I'll go along with the G-nose so we could use it for a plug and see if we could get a quality mold. Then build them....

If you are talking about the S130 Gnose I already brought one back. 280Zforce will be using my Gnose to pull the mold and build it for some of the guys on here. If you are talking about the 240Z Gnose then I don't have one yet. I have a couple more 240Zs in my garage but I am not sure I like the Gnose look on it. will see when I get to it.

Turbo headers are expensive in Japan as well but my friend can find them. So before you make a wish make sure you have the fund and ready to buy. If not I am not going to waste my time and my friend's time on it because I am not making money off it. Although some commission/Heineken would be nice.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he God?

You realize you can count the known cars with those heads on one hand right?

You realize that even IF he magically found one it'd command a price most likely well over 10k right?

I've seen 2, so I can count them with my thumbs

and I'd say 10k for a bare head, no valve no cams just because of how many there probably are.

Though, it would be cool to find one in an abandon shop somewhere in the countryside of japan.

Anyone interest in the turbo manifold? it's a single turbo SS manifold made by Greddy. If no one interest I will not waste my time to bring it back. Shoot me an email if you are interest in it and I will send you some pictures.

I just uploaded a couple of pictures for this manifold in my photo album.

You should go to up-garage every thing is cheap oem ,mint, new,NOS,used, mostly 80's-90's parts its like Autobacs but everything isn't 5-10$ above MSRP.

They might have Nismo real cheap I have gotten rare Honda gems from there

A strut bar for $35 I sold it to some JDM nerd for $120 shipped

I'm made $480 in one month.

Sellin what the japanese consider old used mint junk is consider ultra rare gems here.

you should pick up Fairlady book an nismo oil cap, horn button ,shifter

angled licsense plate holders H4 lights bulbs decal and JDm badges