HybridZ

Guess what I blew-up?

big-phil

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys my daughter had dance class, but now I'm back.

ding ding ding!!

My Diff!!!

My LSD R200 at the top off 4th, 26lbs of boost. Starts making a loud hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm noise and it feels like I'm on the brakes hard. Pull to the side of the road, get out and the diff is leaking, and the car will not move.

I have not taken anything apart so I don't know for sure whats up, but she's going to need some fixxin'

Sorry guys my daughter had dance class, but now I'm back.

ding ding ding!!

My Diff!!!

My LSD R200 at the top off 4th, 26lbs of boost. Starts making a loud hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm noise and it feels like I'm on the brakes hard. Pull to the side of the road, get out and the diff is leaking, and the car will not move.

I have not taken anything apart so I don't know for sure whats up, but she's going to need some fixxin'

Sounds like a great excuse for an LSD.

I do need a new Elvis costume, the ass has a hole in it, but thats not it. Not the trans.

Whoa phil. Didn't know you'd spent any time in jail. We don't need to know that kinda stuff.

:lol:

I'm really curious as to what really happened. These diffs have proven strong enough for many other people. When was the last time you checked it's fluid level? Is it possible it's been leaking while driving? Any noises before hand like whining?