HybridZ

lets see your 240z-260z

i really dont care if i get kicked off this site or not but

♥♥♥♥ YOU

i know i dont post much but everytime i do everybody has something to say about my car

i have been here since 01 and have seen alot of assholes on here,not alot but i always seam to attract them so i'll just stop posting.

I'm sure i'll be banned but i just don't post enought to care anymore.

sorry if I sound like a bitch

It was uncalled for in the first place. Again, unless someone is asking for honest feedback, don't bag on their car.

Simple.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I love looking at all these really nice cars.I'm a little jealous. I'm just starting to do some things on my "72" so it's a work in progress for now.I just put on some Eibach springs,tokico shocks and RB's wheels.It's just starting to get fun now.

CIMG0561_thumb.JPG

CIMG0560_thumb.JPG

CIMG0570_thumb.JPG

CIMG0571_thumb.JPG

CIMG0575_thumb.JPG

When I lived out west in Vancouver, I finally found the car of my dreams. I drove it as often as I could while making minor improvements but eventually I sold it prior to moving back to Ontario.

It was a black '72, numbers matching with not much other than a mild cam, polished engine bits, lowering springs, BRE air dam and 15x7 Konigs.

Now that I am in Ontario, I found a decent '72 that has been worked over pretty well. It now sports FG fenders and full FG quarters. Not sure I am digging this but I'll work with it and see what can be done. It's got a warmed over L28 with SU's bu that's it. It'll get the full treatment come spring but for now it's time to put her away before the snow flies.

17535_thumb.attach

Engine 2_thumb.JPG

Seats 2_thumb.JPG

profile1_thumb.JPG

Cockpit_thumb.jpg

I love looking at all these really nice cars.I'm a little jealous. I'm just starting to do some things on my "72" so it's a work in progress for now.I just put on some Eibach springs,tokico shocks and RB's wheels.It's just starting to get fun now.
That's a really nice car. Tastefully done.

Wow. LOVE THE LIME! Woo hoo! Mine's a lime 72 as well. Looked for it forever. Yours is incredibly clean.

How bout some shots of the rest of the car

First off, your video is amazing. Great work. Wow. :shock:

Here are some pics of the rest of the car. I have a thread on it right now, so that'll be the place to find more pics. It's almost done with the build. 400HP fully built (leaving the boost down to keep it at 400RWHP) SR20. Rotisserie resto. No bondo. No rust.

image006-2.jpg

jared087.jpg

jared090.jpg

240119.jpg

First off, your video is amazing. Great work. Wow. :shock:

Here are some pics of the rest of the car. I have a thread on it right now, so that'll be the place to find more pics. It's almost done with the build. 400HP fully built (leaving the boost down to keep it at 400RWHP) SR20. Rotisserie resto. No bondo. No rust.

image006-2.jpg

jared087.jpg

jared090.jpg

240119.jpg

Oh the humanity! Can I use your car to eat off for a week? lol! That thing is uber clean! Fantastic job!