HybridZ

New badges for the front fenders

rbs30

Hey guys. Well the old "datsun" badges from the front fenders of my zed were a bit old and crusty so i was at work a bit bored and thought i might machine up some new ones with my licence plate on them instead of datsun.

What u guys think??

08092008757.jpg

The car is going pretty well now too :-D (crap photo i know. I took it on a phone)

C03-09-08_2302.jpg

Excellent!!!!!:cheers::2thumbs::trippen::mparty::hail:

Make sure you make some bucks for your efforts and dont get in trouble at work!

Cheers!

Oh ok. I wasnt expecting that but now i think about it i probaly should have. Haha.

Yeah i cant see why i couldnt run a few sets off. I will look at material costs etc today at work and get back to you with some prices.

those look great. you should just ask your employer if you can run a couple of them. also, could i suggest having some with a thin scribe about 1/8th to 3/16th away from the outter egdge so that they can be painted in with black to make them stand out, as an option of course!

awesome stuff.

Wow thanks for all the responses guys. Well i did some sums today and to do each pair it will take 2.5-3 hours including making a CAD model etc.

I havnt priced the aluminium yet but im thinking $10 max for that.

Im thinking around $100 US per pair +post and you can choose your lettering to say whatever you want (within reason, too many or too little letters will look funny). How does that sound??

The line in from the outter edge shouldnt be a problem.

The boss is ok with it i have just got to do them sat arvo's or sundays.

PM me if you are keen and i can get a quote on aluminium etc and get it happening.

dam you, not only because they look good, but because you're not in vic so can get those plates!

i really want rb26oz but you are not allowed XX00XX combinations in vic...at this stage its not that much of an issue though as i dont have an rb26 lol, your car looks great, join up to www.auszcar.com

Yeah we are really lucky in NSW now with those new types of plates we have. I couldnt believe they were available.

No probs, im not a member but i will join up tonight.

05092008749-1.jpg