HybridZ

Spanish "tuner".. this will make you laugh

proxlamus©

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't go down past the first page so I don't know if anyone answered what the grooves are. They are known as Singh grooves. http://www.somender-singh.com/ . They are suppose to help detonation and from the pictures, he needs all the help he can get! Actually, this is something I intend to try myself with a spare head I have lying around. Turn up the boost so I hear slight pinging then swap on a head that is grooved and see how much more boost i can dial in without changing anything else.

I just looks further down the thread. He has more issues than detonation!

Joe

He must have a ten run policy on any part he paints. It doesn't matter if it's blue, red, silver, gold, it must have runs or fisheyes.

Almost looks like he dips every piece in a 50 gallon drum of metallic paint.

Too many questions. Like who convinced them the franken-clutch thing was a great idea?

grindingidiot.jpg

Then the 16.83 1/4mile time from a 380+ hp car? I really should stop reading. It hurts too much to watch.

The paint he is using on his starter is called "hammerite". It uses fisheyes to create the look of hammered metal surfaces. TRUE.

We used to use it to restore old packaging machinery in a past life.

The grooves in the head are oil slingers. Hey if they work on the crank, why not the combustion chamber! FALSE. :D

• Administrators

YEAH BABY!!!! Just glanced through every page admiring the crapsmanship.. Good stuff… Got a few new ideers I wanna try.. :lmao: :lmao: I really like the clutch disc mod..

So Prox? You gonna step-up to the plate and be the “Cheers from HybridZ” rep in that thread? Yeah, you probably should. :wink:

Love the remaining pits on the valve face… Holy gonna burn the valves Batman!

cimg8946rb5.jpg

For some who claims to be an expert, he needs to practice a couple passes with his TIG.

I would understand SOME of what he was doing, if he was doing everything himself, but it looks like he has a couple workers and a shop. Scary

I'm curious on how "Well" the car would run :P

EDIT: wtf is up with the springs on the turbo housing on page 14?

EDIT again :P : I don't understand why someone would go through all that much work. Its like doing everything twice. And why wreck a clutch to make one fubar'd one :P.

no more response from me until I'm doing reading :P