HybridZ

My RB260zdett-ultimate-street-car-build

J_B

So since this is my favorite Favorite HybridZ forum, I would to post my car on here. It is being built by the team of MANJI PARTS/BLU808. Located in the Bay Area, the main guy, Luke, has been Restoring this beast since early September and has been doing a great job I might add. I wish i can do the build myself and enjoy the process, but I know its in good hands. I won't type anymore and see for yourself!

So here's the link:

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/218870-rb260zdett-ulimate-street-car-build-thread-56k-gtfo.html

Thanks on the replies. Its being built in the Los Gatos, CA in Luke's shop. I looked around the Bay Area for the best shop to do this project and I feel I made the best choice.

As for the car: As of now, the car is going to built as kick ass street car, but can be used if need being, an everyday vehicle. Working A/C, clean interior, the works!

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone. Time for another update. The car is at the paint shop getting some pro quality work done.

They are primer filling the entire car and blocking the entire car for a perfectly straight finish.

Here are some teaser shots.

01-30-09002.jpg

01-30-09008.jpg

01-30-09006.jpg

01-30-09010.jpg

01-30-09012.jpg

The car should be painted early next week (feb-09).

Thanks to everyone for your patience. We have also moved into a new shop location in Campbell, CA. Expect many more projects in the future.

Also complete project build ups on our new website.

http://www.BLU808.com

Thanks.

Luke

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...