HybridZ

RIPS 240z at Dragmasters 8.22 @ 166.9mph

RIPSNZ

Drag masters is a team event where the jap cars race the V8s.

Here's a couple of my runs

1st run off the trailer:

and against a blown alky doorslammer:

The Jap team won although I had a NOS solinoid give up after we forgot to turn off the NOS bottle blanket and went way over pressure.

Damn shame as the 8.22 was with very little boost off the line and the peek boost turned down a bit.

I have some good in car footage too, I'll load it up as soon as I work out how to edit the footage on my memory card.

Rob

Yeah we lay around 1000-1050whp at 27psi with a 75shot to wake it up.

Not that its a big deal, but would everyone agree that we would now have the quickest 240z in the world, not just street, but overall also? 1 Quik Z is a 260 or 280 right?

The world record for a RB30 powered car is 7.92 so we'll be gunning for that from now on.

Expressions of interest in buying the 240z can be e-mailed to me, we will probably sell it in a couple of months, can be complete or a roller less motor only (all original street gear and original parts included etc)

for sure the fastest street trim car. one 1fastz says his is a 260 in the description of his ride. I would say you are the fastest non v-8 powered Z in the world.

I am happy as a pig in ♥♥♥♥ to say mine is in the top ten fastest z cars and not a shop car !!!!