HybridZ

Snowing!!

240hoke

Woke up this morning to about 3 inches of snow on the ground here at NCSU, real honest to god snow....its been snowing all day and we have about 5". This is a pretty big event for us in NC where we hardly get any snow to speak of and if we do its a slushy mess.

Needless to say the sleds four wheelers and dirtbikes are out!

DSC_0085.sized.jpg

My dog's first trip out in the snow was entertaining...she likes to eat it though:

DSC_0091.sized.jpg

Woke up this morning to about 3 inches of snow on the ground here at NCSU, real honest to god snow....its been snowing all day and we have about 5". This is a pretty big event for us in NC where we hardly get any snow to speak of and if we do its a slushy mess.

Needless to say the sleds four wheelers and dirtbikes are out!

DSC_0085.sized.jpg

My dog's first trip out in the snow was entertaining...she likes to eat it though:

DSC_0091.sized.jpg

240hoke.... Can I assume hoke = HOKIE??

Got some snow also the other day. I'm in Christiansburg, Virginia... right next door to Va. Tech/Blacksburg. Only about an inch but enough for my 2.5 year old son and 11 month old chocolate lab to romp around in.

Dec 2008 029_thumb.jpg

Dec 2008 037_thumb.jpg

Horatio - Nope Im a Hoke as in my family name....my brother was a hokie though! He really liked VT. I go to NC State for engineering.

I love the snow every once in a while, it was a lot of fun messing around in it today. But I prefer the warmer weather....dont think Ill be moving any farther north.

Yep, it's funny that 3 inches of snow in Waxhaw is enough to shut down the schools, but it is! My kids enjoyed the day off on the back of a three weekend no less and were out and about in the snow, sledding, making snowpeople, etc. Fun watching then, but I had to work, grrrr.

Davy

Prox - The white car is my gf's miata, then my 350z is snug and covered behind that. There is my roomies convertible blazer beside the 350z and a durango in front of that. The Scout is my roomies project, its pretty sweet, has a nice roll cage and utilitarian interior. The garage is filled with motorcycles! Too many vehicles and tooo little space....I cant wait till I have my own place!

Speaking of which...took to motorcycle out today after the snow, kinda sketchy but i stayed on the main roads and was fine they did pretty good clearing the roads....what can I say I didnt wanna get the 350z dirty!!