HybridZ

Full on resto mod of a 240Z

Those pictures.... are super-wow.

As usual I am at SUCH a loss for words that Wow is all I got. Just, Wow, on every comprehensible level, simultaneously, in three-part harmony. Heck, make it four-part harmony (always did like it better when they had Neil Young in on it.)

I must admit, though, that I am still waiting for the complete front bodywork reassembly before this job is "done" to me. Every stage had been Epic, and I wouldn't have done this any other way.. I am enjoying the suspense and like the way you've left it all off until the package is buttoned up.. I'm just expressing anxiety and excitement.. This project was SO intense that the real, really-real, LAST update pictures are all that will really scratch this itch.

I gotta say Thanks again for sharing this with so many people.. But in all ways, I keep repeating myself.

Yeah, Very nice picts, So when do you get to put on the hood and fenders? All this fime she's been living w/out them. I know you don't want to scratch or dent anything is why you've been waiting. but the Engine is done right? Can't wait to see her fully dressed.

Daeron:

Thanks so much for the kindness. I'm loving that other people are as stoked about this as I am.

Pharaohabq:

Hood and fenders go on as soon as tuning is done... which is coming along well. Here's a video of tuning. Wide open throttle tuning video to come.

It sounds good and solid. I am assuming that it is an electronic issue that shut it down? It sounded to good for anything else to have shut it down. Minor set back, probably already resolved. I was excited to hear it run.

I am assuming that it is an electronic issue that shut it down? It sounded to good for anything else to have shut it down. Minor set back, probably already resolved.

Video looked like the operator was shutting down (I.E. In the video he is only tuning to 4k rpm at this stage), check the throttle plate actuator.

Can I suggest that one of the first things you do when you get the car back, is line up a professional photographer, and get some high quality shots. It's way better to take those shots when everything is "new" than later on, and you'll want those high quality shots down the road for magazines, etc.

A few hundred bucks spent (which isn't much at this point) will immortalize your Z for eternity.

Can I suggest that one of the first things you do when you get the car back, is line up a professional photographer, and get some high quality shots. It's way better to take those shots when everything is "new" than later on, and you'll want those high quality shots down the road for magazines, etc.

A few hundred bucks spent (which isn't much at this point) will immortalize your Z for eternity.

Yeah man. I have three different photogs lined up already. WE are on the same page too!