HybridZ

Full on resto mod of a 240Z

All the posts already descibe how I feel right now. What an inspiration. My family and I have been Datsun owners for years and raced a 240 & 510(still do) in the SCCA . Thank you SO much for a thorough build thread & sharing it.

Oh & sorry I didn't do an intro...i'm new to the forum, had to get that off my chest first.

I don't know where they got the snake skin, but I will check it out for you.

Yep, I always am thinking of projects! This is the second car I've truly "built".

And Miller Brothers Hot Rod Barn picked the Z up from National Speed yesterday. It safely made it back to their shop, where reassembly will begin.

I love the way the torque curve just keep climbing, and climbing, and climbing......... :rockon:

Seriously, that engine breathes! Can't wait to see this beauty put together and on the road (with accompanying video, of course).

OK fellas. I'm registering RIGHT NOW for the Z Convention in Nashville. I'm putting it in the Judged Show, as well as People's Choice. Thing is, I have to choose a category and can't find anything that defines each category for me. I chose, for the time being, "Street Modified". Can any of you help?