HybridZ

Ordering CCWs Soon

I think it will look great! I was just too scared to be BOLD and try the wheels all black. How long is the turn around time on that and I believe Justin took apart and reassembled his wheels not to long ago when he had the lips done in red.

Ahh.. thanks! I just received a response back from John @CCW, answering a question I asked him about getting my lips changed to the brushed black anodized.

I think I'm going to go for it. I just need to break down the wheels and send him the shells....

If they would have had that option back when I bought mine, I wouldn't be having to do this now. I think all black will look hot on my Z :icon54:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a pic of the front wheel for now because I didn't pull them all out of the boxes yet....very excited!!!!!

486417236_D4Lqk-XL.jpg

Ok just for common knowledge here...when you order a 9.5 inch wheel....this is how wheels are measured: inside bead to inside bead

486417410_wWS7c-L.jpg

which really makes the rim 10.5 inches wide from edge to edge:

486417593_E694D-L.jpg

I can't wait to get these things mounted!

• 2 weeks later...
sorry to bring up an old thread but i was wondering if you had a chance to mount your CCW's? I'm considering getting a set also and want to see your set up.

Thanks,

Rimal

I am in need OF studs and nuts and will get them mounted. Maybe this weekend will be a good one coming....tires should be here Friday!

Evilc..........Those wheels are really fine. My buddy JT1 has a few sets for his monster track car and at first I thought why would anyone spend all that loot for the CCW wheels. But now I think they are absolutely beautiful and very well made. I wish I had them on my car. If my ship ever comes in again, I have them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aziza z viewpost.gif

I thought you were going with i forged wheels?

The I forged may require a 5-lug swap. Which will add up so I'm keeping my options open.

You will be so much happier with the CCW’s. I forged is just not the proper “image” for a Hybrid-Z. You could also look at Fikse, Their still run by Jim Fikse and you just can’t beat their reputation.

RE

Part number for studs I used: ARP-100-7708

Thanks for the exact number.... Here are the lug nuts I am going to run thanks to Justin for the heads up: http://store.phantasmusa.com/s520990825.html

Like you said, I didn't want threads showing on the stud. Now need to find a local speed shop to get em from. Wheels may be mounted this weekend! Just for show ;)

Thanks Mike!

Lol, Phantasm is like 30 minutes from me. I'm loving the wheels btw.

Thanks, I was going to order to them but it will be here by weds....to long for me, lol. I willl try and find them local, fail, and still have to buy them online :icon45: