HybridZ

I got Arrested!

jc052685

Ive been there and done that man. I got in cuffs and in the back of a hypo and when he got on to the interstate from the side of the road he floored it. I politely asked the cop if that was floored. He said yes and then i chuckled. Cause my car is alot faster lol

I have had them for at least 2 years. Alway just told other officers I had a warrant when I handed them my license. They are to lazy to want to do the work it takes to arrest some one so they would either just give me a verbal warning or a hand written citation so they would never put my name through the system and it show they did not arrest someone with a warrant. This is maybe the 10th time and she was going to let me go but she called me in anyway and found out I had 4 of them and was like......Yeah, Mr.Callaway, please step out of the truck. LOL

Forgive my ignorance, but why wouldn't you just pay the tickets? Is it a lack of funds, responsibility, or.....? I'm not trying to attack you, I just don't get it. I get a ticket, I pay it, I move on. Why wouldn't you? I would hate to get cuffed and stuffed for something so dumb and have to explain to everyone where I was. I can't imagine an employer looks to well on that, either. Sorry. Not trying to be jerk, I am just trying to figure this out.

• Administrators
Forgive my ignorance, but why wouldn't you just pay the tickets? Is it a lack of funds, responsibility, or.....? I'm not trying to attack you, I just don't get it. I get a ticket, I pay it, I move on. Why wouldn't you? I would hate to get cuffed and stuffed for something so dumb and have to explain to everyone where I was. I can't imagine an employer looks to well on that, either. Sorry. Not trying to be jerk, I am just trying to figure this out.

You most certainly are not inferring that it might be easier, as well as morally and ethically correct, to actually take ownership of our mistakes and accept/follow through with the discipline/sentence given, are you? :wink: