HybridZ

Teaser :o)

As promised, sneaking up on a tune at 12 lbs of boost...just a quick run...sounds like a cadillac...:o)

Recent pics also

Wayne

rytherwr: It appears that you are using an Electromotive ignition. Does the same system also handle the Edelbrock fuel injection or is there a separate controller for it? I want to use the Pro-Flo XT RAM manifold, Pico injectors, Fuel Rails but use a GM Gen III PCM to control the Fuel Injection. Just wondering where you purchased the Edelbrock components.

Thanks for the kudo's folks...I have high hopes that I might set a precedent and actually make a pass this year...:o)

Wayne

Wayne, you're not alone in that department. Perhaps this year I'll actually get the white POS trailer queen that I built down the track too. Who knows, maybe we can line up together, not that I'd stand a chance against that beast you built, but it would be neat to see, fun to do, and quite an accomplishment for both of us. I'm still tuning mine too.

Really looking forward to seeing everybody again.

Went to the 1/8th track last night, made 2 runs, first run out of the box was a 6.45 at 111.47 lousy 60 ft time of 1.57. Short shifted and 3/4 throttle. 12 lbs of boost, 93 octane pump gas

2nd run was full throttle, 1.48 60 foot, kinda got out of the groove and headed toward right lane, let off, kicked it, let off, kicked it again and completed the run...still ran a 6.80.

Got the data log files back and running 'way rich...will lean it out, continue to check timing. Drove it there, drove it back. I believe we got us a hotrod...:o)

Wayne

rsicard...actually, I'm only using the ProXT and the 90mm throttlebody from Edelbrock...ignition and timing are ElectromotiveGT and injectors are F.A.S.T. 96 lb/hr units.

Wayne

rytherwr: I plan to use the ProXT manifold also. Did you use the Pico injectors from Edelbrock or longer other injectors? If not Pico injectors, then what was used for the fuel rail and fuel regulator? Please advise. Thanks.

RSICARD,

As you can see, I use the F.A.S.T. injectors, they are standard length, not pico's. Used the Edelbrock fuel rails that are made for the ProXT came from the tank with a -10 line, split Y into two -8 lines, one for each rail, came out of the front of the rails with two -8 and into an Aeromotive progressive regulator (each 1 lb of boost raises the fuel pressure by 1 psi) and a -8 fuel return line back to the tank.

Thanks Mr. Warren....see ya at the track.

Wayne