HybridZ

I'm in montgomery AL

stony

• 2 weeks later...

Barber Motorsports Park is on I20 east of Bermingham which is about 100 mile from you. Barber is a premier road course track and has one of the finest collection of two wheel machines on the planet. I have been to many of the better road courses in the Southeast and Barber is absolutely impressive and well worth a visit.

Regional Road Race in Nashville ~4.5 hours away, June 26, 27 that has at least 3 Z's competing and 1 510 racing.

If you decide to come, pm me your full name and I will add you to the crew list.

+1 for a visit to Barber and the museum. The track is incredible and kept like a golf course.

Its not hot here yet. MMP test and tunes on fridays are ok if you get bored, there is a guy that works there that has a 280z with a v8 supercharger setup. Im about a hour east of the Gump if you feel like a drive I could show you around where I work. There is some fast VWs and Audis there, that is fast for street cars with small displacement. Check out the web site http://www.goapr.com

Hot and humid like Oki? :)

Other then being on Okinawa this is the first time since i left Okinawa that i have felt this kind of heat. 135 at nellis does not compare to this kind of heat. It was 95 here yesterday and you could see the air :icon56:

Its not hot here yet.

Hope it doesn't get too much hotter my sweat glands are working overtime as it is!!!!

Stony-

Down at SOS, huh? Enjoy the free time and the opportunity to improve your golf handicap. Remember....it's only alot of reading if you do it!

r/jhm

SNCOA and yes it is alot of reading IF i do it :mrgreen: