HybridZ

Ken Block Spoof err What Us Young Kids Do in Our Free Time

Challenger

• Administrators

Completely and utterly moronic! I am a bit frustrated that I just wasted 10 minutes of my life watching that! Napoleon Dynamite was at least entertaining!

Doesn't keep with the theme or intent of any of the Block videos, i.e. it is NOT a "Ken Block gymkhana spoof"!

Only good parts are the guy standing next to the car in the garage and when he gets out of the car at the end!

Borderline shed fodder for sure…

or, could be because others find it more funny than you? Just because it doesn't sit with your sense of humor, doesn't mean it should be shedded.

Although, kind of difficult to tell if you're conveying sarcasm through text, or actually speaking your mind.

• Administrators
or, could be because others find it more funny than you? Just because it doesn't sit with your sense of humor, doesn't mean it should be shedded.

Although, kind of difficult to tell if you're conveying sarcasm through text, or actually speaking your mind.

Speaking my mind. :wink:

Edited by BRAAP
Edited out, "the truth!"

Wow.

Extremely dangerous. But I'm certain they had a LOT of fun making it.

Its also a testament to the durability of the subaru. That car was at its limit almost the whole time.

I'm not even going to lie. The video was irresponsible, dangerous, illegal, but i enjoyed the hell out of it. Living vicariously is fun.

It looks like they originally intended to make an action movie.

Joe

Wow.

Extremely dangerous. But I'm certain they had a LOT of fun making it.

Its also a testament to the durability of the subaru. That car was at its limit almost the whole time.

I'm not even going to lie. The video was irresponsible, dangerous, illegal, but i enjoyed the hell out of it. Living vicariously is fun.

It looks like they originally intended to make an action movie.

Joe

I know that Subaru went through hell! Jumping through the trailer, going down the shoulder, running into semi trucks, explosives, more jumping.... all while at full throttle probably. :) Makes me want a subaru even more than before. Id like to get a newer sti when I finish college but now I might consider buying the 2.5rs get used to all wheel drive in a sports car, beat it to death then buy a nice sti.

Completely and utterly moronic! I am a bit frustrated that I just wasted 10 minutes of my life watching that! Napoleon Dynamite was at least entertaining!

Doesn't keep with the theme or intent of any of the Block videos, i.e. it is NOT a "Ken Block gymkhana spoof"!

:iagree: We will never get it back Paul....NEVER :cry:

Only good parts are the guy standing next to the car in the garage and when he gets out of the car at the end!

and "Mom" walking away from the camera (8:06-8:11) ... :wink: Yeah I watched it a few times so what...!!

So much for closed circuit as "Ken Block gymkhana" was done. They are lucky they didn't kill themselves or innocent people on the public roads with the close call idiotic "stunts".

This is the reason why the driving age will be bumped up to 18 in the states.

Man I must be getting old, that wasn't even funny to me...

Story of my life...I enter college ready to drink and the drinking age gets raised from 18 to 21. I get hit by a 17 year old driver and then they raise the driving age to 18. :ugg: