HybridZ

I wonder how your all feeling about this...

78280z

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay man you dont need to be so critical!!!! How Do You Expect People To Know What They Meen????????? They'res no way you cant think im not series!!!! LOL OMG i cant believe that your still complaneing about those ones!

Wow. It was extremely difficult writing that paragraph.

I've got one that beats that from an email. Let me post it. This is in reference to an E36. See if you can decode it.

140 runs good and 1st rarly is a pain but if u go in slow its goes in everytime but wat I do since I drive it everyday is I go to second then I got to 1st cause I don't have time to waist
Later that day...

well u can come get it at 2300 and has no problem and otha lil stuff come see it *deleted address*
I passed on the car purely because I can't understand WTF he's saying.

This was his ad:

wassup i have a beautiful bmw 325is its pretty clean has m3 wheels suspension and exhuast also new clutch stage 2 THIS IS A TURN KEY CAR RUNS FLAWLESS ITS STOCK ALSO HAS K&N FILTER CHERPS 3RD ITS PRETTY QUICK TO BE STOCK BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR IN GOOD SHAPE CLEAR CORNER TAILLIGHTS

NEW TIRES NEED A LIL TLC CALL ME ASAP JOEY 2675158737 PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS I DONT NEED TO SELL HER SO DONT TRY TO LOW BALL ME

I also hate it when people say stuff like "costed" instead of "cost" and when they're too lazy to type "what" so they instead type "wut". And honestly, it even bugs me when people excessively use "text shorthand" in text messages lol.

I have a lot of problems with some words mentioned here, however, I continue to try ;).

Now, many years ago I posted this and I will again:

This is a top notch site dedicated to high performace cars, how come people say motor, instead of ENGINE!!

Come on, really now....

Honestly, I type this style because it was in the rules, most other forums I am registered on I use no caps at all, but since it is in the rules here and I have seen enough complain about it that I try to do my best to use capitals, correct punctuation, and spelling when I post on hybridz.

I have also been working on my "your" and "you're" because I started noticing how often I was getting it wrong.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned improper usage of "there" and "their." Drives me nuts.

Oh yeah, the wrong apostrophe in "it's" is another one.

I am very guilty of using multiple question marks and ellipsis but... I look at it this way: It's like swearing. If it's over-used, it indicates a lack of vocabulary (or knowledge of grammar) but if used appropriately, it can provide emphasis.