HybridZ

I cant take it ANYMORE!!!

AlwaysBroke

Ok, so, how many of you have the stock vinyl seats in an extremely humid climate? If you do you know my pain! I can take no more than a 10 minute drive without my back and arse showing the effects.

So here is my question... Will my car loose all cool points if I opt for the taxi-driver wooden bead seat cover?? Well, its obvious Im going to loose A LOT, but I am doubting if anyone will be able to take me serious anymore :icon56:. And this will make the victory of beating those cocky bastards' trans-ams a little less sweet.

51TMBQNSEKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I think that It would allow much needed airflow between me and the seat, and I am almost to the point of going this route. It is truly going to be end of an era of extreme-mega-ultra-super coolness! :(

So what do you guys think I should do instead? Or do I just need to grow a mustache and start taking in passengers??

Find a new caddy with the cooled seats. Snag all related parts. install and enjoy.

Or build it yourself.

Or you can extend some of the a/c vent hoses, connect one to each pant leg, and one up your shirt.

Cloth seats maybe?

I got it! Just dont wear a shirt or pants while driving. When you arrive at your destination, you can retrieve your nice and dry clothes from the hatch area and dress yourself. Make sure to wear a speedo so that if anyone asks what you are doing, just say you are Micheal Phelps coming back from "practice" while you mime the action of smoking a marijuana cigarette. Hum various Sublime tunes.

Hmm. The beads arent that bad.

Joe

if you care so much about what other people think about silly un-important stuff like that, your never going to be happy or get everything YOU want in life, IF you want to sit on a bunch of wood balls forming a mat under your butt....well its no ones business but yours, and if any buddy comments negatively...tell them what I would......"HEY here,s $2 ....why not go buy yourself a LIFE!.....because you obviously don,t have one!"

Edited by grumpyvette

This thread got me to thinking it would be cool to have a car seat made just like the desk chair from my previous job.

product3-s.jpg

Mesh back and seat and very light!

I started thinking the exact same thing.

TBH though, if it gets hot enough, even racing seats start to take their toll. Give me thirty minutes while cruising, of 5 stopped at lights in the heat here, and my back gets turned into a swimming pool :(

Or you can extend some of the a/c vent hoses, connect one to each pant leg, and one up your shirt.

quote]

Another option is.....going to a wrecking yard and locate an old Grey Hound Bus. Remove the Colonic Flatatorious (fart) sucking fans from the seats and install them in your seats. Wire these to a "reversing switch" and you can make the fans suck or blow.

This thread got me to thinking it would be cool to have a car seat made just like the desk chair from my previous job.

product3-s.jpg

Mesh back and seat and very light!

This is a brilliant idea. Seriously. I wouldn't mind having something like that in my car. You'd have to beef up the seat back quite a bit. Huh....