HybridZ

coolest bicycle riding ive ever seen.

stravi757

They all demonstrate amazing control but that first vid makes me think the bike is part of his body......

I use to roller skate ...yes I said roller skate......on the streets of Toronto and do crazy things. We pushed pretty hard and Im surprised I never broke my neck. But the stuff people do these days is a lot more difficult ... and creative.

Agreed! And had to laugh at a subsequent poster's suggestion that a video of a ballerina on a bike was "raising the bar." It was impressive, but please... :icon56:

Raising the bar a little

Agreed! And had to laugh at a subsequent poster's suggestion that a video of a ballerina on a bike was "raising the bar." It was impressive, but please... :icon56:
That's a rather closed minded statement. You think getting that good at either of those is easy? Doubt it! Both of those take a lot of skill. You don't seem to think that though based on your phrase "ballerina on a bike" - sounds like you're putting him down to me.

• Administrators

I think Shaggy and I are of a similar outlook. It's not skill that's being questioned, rather risk. In other words, the 'ballerina' is risking a few bruises and a couple broken bones. The 1st video, on the other hand, the rider is risking much, much, much more.

I'm an autocrosser. I'm pretty good at it. But, there is little risk. The 'initiation fee' becomes 'manageable to the masses' when consequences are reduced to inconveniences.

The discipline is worlds apart.

Edited by RTz

I think Shaggy and I are of a similar outlook. It's not skill that's being questioned, rather risk. In other words, the 'ballerina' is risking a few bruises and a couple broken bones. The 1st video, on the other hand, the rider is risking much, much, much more.

I'm an autocrosser. I'm pretty good at it. But, there is little risk. The 'initiation fee' becomes 'manageable to the masses' when consequences are reduced to inconveniences.

The discipline is worlds apart.

That's largely what I was aiming for. Thanks.

Heres a group of guys that i know and i, (im guessing like jerry b is describing), used to do SOME of the things a year or so ago that these guys did, now ofcourse theyre even deeper into it and got huge exposure because of the mtv show "ABDC" or americas best dance crew

BREAKSK8