HybridZ

Not a Z but its an rb

stony

funny thing is it's not as fast as his Z was ... YET

Lol, I've done 3 licensing 1/2 passes (2 of which equaled track record for class) and then just 2 attempts at a full pass, both aborted at around 1/2 track, netting 8.8 and 8.4 at stupidly low mph. (NZ record for class was 9.02 :mrgreen:)

To give you an idea of the potential, with just 17psi boost, petrol, no NOS, a slippery track (as you can hear) no seat time from me, just 2 crap runs to its name and really no idea what to do or expect, we have done a 1.1 60ft and 5.1 to 1/2 track at just 124mph (backed off way before 1/2 track)

The best EVER for the 240z with 35psi boost and alot of seat time was 1.25 60ft and 5.1 @ 145mph to 1/2 track.

Its going to be good if I can man up enough to drive it with full power.

The ultimate goal is a 6 / 200mph still with the same 2 year old 240z engine with a stock block, stock crank, wet sump, petrol etc.

We didn't even change the oil or spark plugs when the motor came out of the 240z, just a clean and repaint of the covers etc.

Rob