HybridZ

Lets see your other Toys/Money pits.

CJBrian

039_3_22MW.jpg

'96 miata built for drift. Turbocharged, caged, full coilovers, custom high-angle steering knuckles. Currently down for a completely new turbo setup including new manifold, turbo, intercooler, piping, BOV, exhaust and more.

IMG_2639.jpg

One of my smaller model aircraft. My larger pair have wingspans of 10' and use 150cc gasoline engines. I arguably have more money in these than I do my cars.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, but not to stock. I plan on using it for it's intended purposes. The tub is rusty, so I plan on rebuilding that with a few personal touches. Roll bar, 35s, lockers, power steering, etc.

Canadianz - Cool! Are you doing a stock restoration? Also, I've got that motor too. Not sure why... it's not supposed to be there.

Right, yours should have an F head I believe?

For the M38 we're restoring it to stock, and the M37 we're looking at maybe a cummins 6bt, disc/power brakes, power steering, and pretty well keeping it stock looking. Both are pretty clean, the m37 has just a little rust to be fixed, and some bullet/ shrapnel tears, but those are staying.

Right, yours should have an F head I believe?

For the M38 we're restoring it to stock, and the M37 we're looking at maybe a cummins 6bt, disc/power brakes, power steering, and pretty well keeping it stock looking. Both are pretty clean, the m37 has just a little rust to be fixed, and some bullet/ shrapnel tears, but those are staying.

Yep, F head indeed.

Sounds like good plans for the M37. Ever since I saw Stacy David do Sgt. Rock, I've wanted to do an old military truck like that.

I thought about a 4bt for the CJ, but decided it was probably too heavy.

AR-15 Carbine

Photo130.jpg

FN FiveseveN and Glock G17

Photo152.jpg

By the way: A "cop killer" is a person not the tool he uses to perform such an act. Support the 2nd amendment. An armed nation is a safe nation

My S13

Photo157.jpg

No pics of the wife and kids, they get most of my spare funds and time.

Thanks.

RIGS017.jpg

73 "Mach1" top was courtesy of "windstorm"

our "father-son build"

100_1731.jpg

my dd,turbo and whatnot, not to bad on the wallet

100_1926.jpgThe biggest money pit of all time!

but one of the funnest

RIGS001.jpgmy fathers 1963/1985/1965chevyblazerpickup...we just call it frankenstein.Three Titles for that rig.

l_a4d6fb30bdec4cffa78d7674e10f779e1.jpgmy 73 celica st 18R-u 4 speed

m_f5474596383042268e1fb0cb0eebf56a.jpgmy jetta and the 'Auction Caddy'=moneypit,spendy parts

l_92adbe6d598c4b86bf41b6e673fb3460.jpgheaded to an auction to blow it... but ended up not getting anything spent the rest on toys or stashed it(good thing too, i had to quite my job)

couple other projects hardly worth mentioning: 2 1992 eclipses

1994 eagle talon, 82 f250 with a 460,85 ramcharger,

Land Yacht Motorhome (not mine haha) 2 2004 Honda Cr 100's(one totaled) 82 KDX 250

and money remains scarce lol.

maybe i should sell this crap and buy a house

so... uh... what happened to the hand?

Are you a samurai in your free time?

I know you said not to ask... but as soon as someone tells me not to do something, it suddenly becomes intriguing.

Its how I rotate while progressing an undetermined distance. or roll for short.

so... uh... what happened to the hand?

Are you a samurai in your free time?

I know you said not to ask... but as soon as someone tells me not to do something, it suddenly becomes intriguing.

Its how I rotate while progressing an undetermined distance. or roll for short.

Got in a fight with Mr. Makita and he won. For now!