HybridZ

Hellaflush Video...You Guys Will Enjoy This..

slownrusty

I Agree with BRAAP

I really thought the video was well done, but.... I'm just going to keep my mouth shut about what I thought about most of the subject matter :)

And whyyyyy did they have to destroy a Radiohead song?

The 510s and Skyline looked great though! [And the murdered LS1 GS300]

As soon as I saw the Porsche's license plate I knew it was going bad. All I could think was:

Got 2 tickets to see Dr J

Front row seats IT'S FREE no pay

Radio in had, snacks by feet

Games about to start

You're kicking popcorn to the beat

Finally wake up

Doc's uptown

Round his back through the hoop

And you scream "TOUCHDOWN!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vaAlnR-LeA

I think "flush" is trying to get the rim even with the fender and usually incorporates stretched tires. Hella is a word I punched myself in the gonads for uttering about 10 years ago. As I became aware of it I thought that it was a pot smoker NorCal adjective that basically means "very". Hella good, hella awesome, hella lame, etc. usually followed by the pot smoker laugh.

I'm not much one for the "culture" behind it, I do like how that look is executed when dome properly. I couldn't stand to drive it that way though. It looks perfect and soooooooo sick when pulling into a meet/hard parking. Then you take a ride in it and you can't go over anything, the car doesn't handle right and everything rubs all the time. I'm going to see if I can set up my Z to tuck some tire and still be usable but I'm not going to take it to that kind of extreme.