HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

digging the new position of the F1 mirrors man, I think its now a case of form following function

thanks. i didnt like them up on the fenders to begin with, just wanted to wait till i started to redo the interior before i drilled the holes in the door. Ill have modernized interior shots within the next month or two, EVERYTHING is getting touched. These past few months have been just getting everything into the mechanical shape i want them to be in while attaining parts, after the interior im debating getting some CF zg flares and new wheels.

Edited by ZmattZ

Thats miguel soria's 260z personally the BEST looking z stateside. There are a ton of amazing looking one's for sure but in the slammed category he wins hands down. Lets face it if yuta akaishi painted his 240z that would also be in the 10 ten sexiest stateside s30's. Even all rat rod like his looks dope. But I applaud miguel's efforts :) He is certainly (amoung others on here) an inspiration, that is why im selling my z32ttz and getting an s30 :D This thread is filled with so much win!

Not mine. Come Claim it. :) It's another, love it or hate it, Zeto.

Whats not to luv about a slammed S30...just won`t survive as a daily driver here (P.R.) with these bad roads and outrages speed bumps! Unless you add/weld some metal on the rails. On my Z i`m always scrapping my 3`` exhaust pipe...actually it`s gotten flat at the rear bend at this height:

Yea pr is ridiculous lol. I think they contracted the nj people to do there roads all crappy haha! But if your going to slam any car you have to think about it really hard and choose to take the risk. Everyone in pr chooses to ride low, I plan to dd my low s30 when I build it. Eventually you learn where you can and cant go and basically plan alternate routes or take the long way. In my z I scrap almost everywhere but with practice I dont scrape at all.