HybridZ
afbrian13

Which car would you buy to upgrade from your Z?

If I had to choose a new sports car - The new Fiat 124 Spider.

New Grocery Getter - Current Subaru Impreza hatchback (Fun to drive in 5 speed trim)

If was an older sporty car, R34 Skyline 25GT-t coupe (nothing fancy, just fun)

older grocery-getter - My old '02 Impreza TS wagon (comfy, practical, and cornered like it was on rails)

I can't believe I forgot to add the last gen RX7 (FD3S) as I love it's timeless shape and light weight. I would modify it with an engine swap of some sort, LS2/3 etc, 2JZ.... as I am not the most confident in the rotary nor a fan of how loud it can be and total gas hog while in the process.

Definately not a Porker on principle, present Jeep Cherokee diesel is fine for a daily, for track use the LS3 280ZX is all my own work so that counts. Nah, I'm fine thanks, Z31 V8 project race car is keeping me engaged.

I have a RX7 FD LS2 in addition to the Z. The Z 'feels' lighter and just as fast the RX7. I think the Z gets more attention but I do like the looks of the RX and its a bit more modern. 

I wouldn't 'upgrade' from my Z as I don't think I'd sell it to get something else. The other cars would go first. Unless I can find someone wanting to trade their Mclaren for my Z. 

I can't believe I forgot to add the last gen RX7 (FD3S) as I love it's timeless shape and light weight. I would modify it with an engine swap of some sort, LS2/3 etc, 2JZ.... as I am not the most confident in the rotary nor a fan of how loud it can be and total gas hog while in the process.