HybridZ

Just got off the dyno

letitsnow

Ok, maybe not just, but friday. I figured I'd post the sheet because I don't see many positive results. Boost was ~17psi at peak torque and a linear taper down to 10psi at redline, we're pretty sure the T3 is out of air. :lol: This is corrected for atmospheric conditions, observed power was 250hp/320tq. On other runs we did go to 6k and power remained almost completely flat.

L28ET

STOCK turbo

'A' cam

Evo 8 IC w/2.25" piping

n42 intake

MSA downpipe to 3" mandrel bent exhaust with summit racing brand turbo muffler

Kameari 1mm HG

MS2 v3

LS1 truck coils

datsoncorrectedw.jpg

Edited by letitsnow

Rick Gifford(also known as Bald turbo freak) in honeoye did the tuning.

The car is a blast, I autocrossed it today and it did great, the huge torque did make things a little tricky, the rain didn't help either. A couple times I wanted a bit of power and got a ton, but it's still very manageable.

Rick did the mods to my right long tube ss LSx header a few weeks ago-post #322 here. So when do I get to see the z and where was / what group the auto-x yesterday?

David

Rick Gifford(also known as Bald turbo freak) in honeoye did the tuning.

The car is a blast, I autocrossed it today and it did great, the huge torque did make things a little tricky, the rain didn't help either. A couple times I wanted a bit of power and got a ton, but it's still very manageable.

The autocross was held by FLR SCCA at RIT. I'm planning on running the season, and maybe a few BMWCCA or WNY SCCA events if you want to come out to one of those. ;)

I still haven't got that bumper on yet, it's still sitting inside waiting.

I need a fuel tank if you know of one for a '77 sitting somewhere.

Wow, got some fuel in reserve there? Planning for 500hp I take it?

I'm still debating what I want to do for fuel. I'm gonna take the stock injectors to their limit first, but then it's either new injectors + rail, or adding a secondary pump and boosting the pressure as much as I can (I've seen 80+psi done on this forum, a loooong time ago).

In the long run I want to run a twin injection setup petro/alcohol, in which case I'd probably HAVE to just run large injectors to simplify things.