HybridZ

BAMF Flares what happened

ozzinc

Does anyone know whats going on with zforce productions im looking for some real wide flares that will cover my 17x11" wheels and the Bamf flares where the only flares that I knew would probably cover this wide wheel as well as needing some flares for my front 17x9" wheels, I dont care if I have to order them from overseas.:unsure:

Thanks for the link DevilZ and R26 but I don't think they will be wide enough because I have a 6" lip with a 5" backspace, I like the flares because all I have to do is some trimming at the wheel well and slap the flares on, but i just don't think they will be wide enough, the flares that i used on my other 240z where from reaction research and they fit perfectly but they are the whole quarter panel and i had to mold them in and its a project and I would have to paint the whole rear quarters vs the link that you showed me the flares for $350.00 I will post some photos of the wheel and the previous z that I had them on

Thanks for the link DevilZ and R26 but I don't think they will be wide enough because I have a 6" lip with a 5" backspace, I like the flares because all I have to do is some trimming at the wheel well and slap the flares on, but i just don't think they will be wide enough, the flares that i used on my other 240z where from reaction research and they fit perfectly but they are the whole quarter panel and i had to mold them in and its a project and I would have to paint the whole rear quarters vs the link that you showed me the flares for $350.00 I will post some photos of the wheel and the previous z that I had them on

Oscar,

I sent you an email concerning the fiberglass overfenders you sent me. please respond asap.

He's not always the fastest to respond, but he does get stuff out. Remember gang, Justin is doing low numbers production runs of this stuff. Takes a while to get enough orders to have them made. He is doing this out of pocket and doesnt' have a large overhead budget supporting his efforts.

Love my BAMF Carbon fenders and rear taillight panel from him, BTW!

Mike