HybridZ

ChatGPT AI-Language Model

Weneedall

What is ChatGPT
It looks like you may have misspelt “ChatGPT.” “ChatGPT” refers to an AI language model developed by OpenAI, which is capable of conversing with people and answering questions on a wide range of topics. This model has been trained on a massive dataset and can generate human-like text based on the input it receives*:1.

Difference between ChatGPT from google

ChatGPT and Google are both AI-powered systems, but they differ in several key ways.
Purpose: ChatGPT is designed to generate human-like text based on input and has conversations with people, while Google provides a search engine and various other services, such as email, maps, and more.

Functionality: ChatGPT is trained to answer questions and have conversations, while Google is designed to provide information in response to specific queries. Google also provides a wide range of other services, while ChatGPT is focused primarily on language generation.

Training data: ChatGPT has been trained on a massive dataset of text from the internet, while Google uses a variety of sources, including web pages, images, and more, to provide information in response to queries.

Output: ChatGPT generates text that is designed to be similar to human language, while Google’s output takes the form of search results, which often include links to web pages, images, and other types of content.

In short, while both ChatGPT and Google are AI-powered systems, they have different purposes, functions, training data, and outputs.

The difference between ChatGPT free version and from paid version

ChatGPT is a language model developed by OpenAI, a leading artificial intelligence research organization. It is a type of Transformer-based model, which is a deep learning architecture that has revolutionized the field of natural language processing.

The first version of ChatGPT was introduced in 2020, and since then, it has gone through several updates and improvements. Over time, the model has become more advanced and has been trained on larger and more diverse datasets, which has improved its accuracy and ability to generate human-like text.

In the future, it’s likely that ChatGPT and other language models will continue to evolve and improve. There is a growing demand for AI-powered language systems that can assist with tasks such as answering questions, generating text, and more. As the field of AI continues to advance, it’s likely that we will see even more sophisticated language models that can perform these tasks more accurately and effectively.

It’s also possible that ChatGPT and other language models will be integrated into a wider range of applications and tools, such as virtual assistants, customer service systems, and more. This will make it easier for people to interact with AI systems and benefit from their capabilities.

In conclusion, the history and future of ChatGPT are closely tied to the evolution of AI and natural language processing. As these fields continue to advance, it’s likely that we will see even more sophisticated language models that can help people accomplish a wider range of tasks.

ChatGPT’s impact on human being minds

The impact of ChatGPT and other AI language models on the human mind can be both positive and negative.

On the positive side, these models have the potential to enhance our ability to process and understand information by assisting with tasks such as answering questions, generating text, and more. This can save us time and effort and provide us with information and insights that we might not otherwise have access to.

However, there are also some potentially negative impacts to consider. For example, the use of AI language models such as ChatGPT may contribute to the spread of misinformation and false information, as the models are not always capable of accurately verifying the information they provide.

Additionally, there is a concern that the widespread use of AI language models could lead to a reduction in critical thinking skills, as people may come to rely too heavily on these systems to provide information and make decisions. This could result in a situation where people are less able to think critically and independently and are more likely to accept information at face value.

It’s also important to consider the ethical implications of AI language models and the impact they may have on issues such as privacy, bias, and the creation of an unequal society.

In conclusion, while ChatGPT and other AI language models have the potential to greatly benefit society, it’s also important to consider the potential negative impacts and ensure that these systems are developed and used in a responsible and ethical manner.

*:1: ChatGPT: The Cutting Edge Language Model from OpenAI. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/chatgpt-cutting-edge-language-model-from-openai-

I came across this web site recently when I was searching for some things about cooling systems.  Obviously AI generated.  Fun to read.

https://engineeringlearn.com/types-of-cooling-system-in-car-engine-components-function/

"

What is Cooling System?

A cooling system is basically a four cylinder vehicle that completes its journey producing 4000 explosions per minute inside the engine, when the spark plugs explode in each cylinder to move the vehicle. These explosions produce a great amount of heat that needs to be controlled. If they are not controlled they will destroy the vehicle. The controlling of these temperatures is primarily the job of the cooling system. The modern cooling systems are more efficient and reliable than those cooling systems of the 20’s."

It's educational.  These AI posts are popping up everywhere as big tech tries to use the public as beta testers. 

calZ's post seemed on target, the bots have exposed themselves.  Better to have a good example so people know what's going on than to wait until they're so good they seem like real people.

It randomly suggested the build I am right in the middle of. It's a sign! 😂

"The "absolute best" way to modify a 1974 Datsun 260Z is subjective and depends on your specific goals and preferences for the car. However, here is an example of a modification setup that many enthusiasts have found to be highly effective:

The RB25DET engine is a popular choice for enthusiasts who want to increase the power and performance of their Datsun 260Z. It's a 2.5-liter inline-six engine that was originally found in the Nissan Skyline R33. It has a cast iron block, an aluminum head, and a turbocharger, which allows it to produce significantly more power than the original L26 engine found in the 260Z.

Some benefits of the RB25DET engine swap for a 260Z include increased horsepower and torque, improved reliability, and a wider range of aftermarket support for tuning and upgrades. However, engine swaps can be complex and costly, and it's important to ensure that the swap is done properly to avoid any issues with the car's performance and reliability."

On 2/17/2023 at 7:36 AM, NewZed said:

It's educational.  These AI posts are popping up everywhere as big tech tries to use the public as beta testers. 

Not to be obtuse, but what's the benefit to "big tech"?  Are they selling a product?  If so, this seems like kludged and ineffective advertising.  Are they trawling for data?  Maybe, but then where's the harmful link that I'm supposed to click.  Are they soliciting subscription to some service, or at least, traffic to a site?  Again, no link.  It just seems to be garbage for garbage's sake.

Nobody really understands how Facebook and Google make money.  But, apparently, they do.

Here's a decent review about the why and the latest.  If you've ever used "Chat" when trying to get something from your cable or phone company then you can easily imagine a Chatbot taking the person's place. 

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/dec/05/what-is-ai-chatbot-phenomenon-chatgpt-and-could-it-replace-humans

Forgot to say, although I've mentioned it before, they are using us as beta testers.  They are trying to get people to respond and interact.  Fake us out.

On a different forum that I frequent I recognized the pattern and replied with a question that only a real person could answer, and ID'ed it as bot with words that character recognition shouldn't pick up.  So far, no response.  Somebody else had already responded with a "Like" to the comment.  Kind of embarrassing.  

"Big tech" will do whatever they can do to extract money from the masses.

I thought I might add a few words.  While I work in big tech, I can't speak for my company nor any others.  I would say that almost all the legitimate companies would never be using this to screw around on public forums.  We do test internally with employees (eating our own dog food), solicit public beta testers, and often do customer research under NDA or using third-party research firms.  This is probably some bad agent trying it out their own version of a tool to see if it works better than other tools they have in their disposal.  

Hope that helps,

cary