HybridZ

I drove the Mongoose!!!!! (now w/MORE pics)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job Tim. It`s refreshing to see another completed HybridZ.

I`ve been somewhat disapointed with all of the unfinished projects going up for sale lately.

Let this be a little kick in the A$$ to all of the members that get discouraged because they aren`t driving their project yet.

With a little patience and perseverence... :wink:

Thanks for all the well wishes guys!!

I am hessitant to post any pics of the engine bay because there is still a lot to do ont he car. It is far from complete (if that is ever possible :D:roll: ). If y'all promise to remember that it's not finished, I will take some pics this afternoon.......

Tim

Engine bay looks great to me!!! I know ...I know ...you want it to sparkle like the rest of the car. I am sure that with how good the rest of the car looks,, it is only a matter of time before it does!! Two questions Tim, what is the little puple bottle on the firewall? Also, what is the smaller bottle withg the shroud, on the drivers side, under (inboard) the the master cylinder? Aslo what position is your engine? JTR? It looks far back, kinda like mine.

Have Fun!!

Rufus

Rufus,

The engine uses the JTR kit.

The purple bottle next to the radiator is the overflow bottle (Coolant)

The one under the brake master is the front brake line lock......makes it easy to light up the rears at will :D:D (plus I have no emergency brake).

Tim