HybridZ

So what other cars do you guys own???

Guest ON3GO

Hmm... What I own now..

93 Nissan King Cab V6 (I love my truck :))

75 280z - Real ugly righ now.. but it might drive under its own power this summer!

What I have owned (first to now..)

81 280zx -beat to heck. Feet got wet driving through puddles. God love that blue beast!

81 280zx -parts car in better overall shape than the one I was driving..

81 280zx -The one I should have kept.. This one was mint (power evrything WORKING, T-tops, 5 speed, fresh body/paint, ect. but had a bad fuel injector. I couldnt figure it out. Sold for $1000 to get it out of my moms garage. :evil: Damn....

85 CRX + a parts car- POS, but great on gas!

87 Izuzu Trooper - Even biger POS. What a big pile of dog flop.... just dont do it. Don't even think it!

85 200sx (and yet another parts car) - The $500 beater that lasted 2.5 years!! All I did was change tires and brake pads twice! Awsome car.

79 Jeep J10 Pick up -(like the old 'Wagoneer's but the truck version.) Put 33's and a 4" lift on it. 360 V8 with the 4 speed 'farm' trany. ("Bull" low first gear) Thing would pull the arsehole out of the world. And YJ's out of mud holes too...

85 RX7 w/350 Chev.- Wow mutherf&*er.. fun car!

85 Toy 4runner -Good 4X4, awfull 4 cyl. Gutless wonder

85 Audi 5000 Turbo- All kind of headaches, but when it ran.. WOW did it go like stink!

Holy crap batman... Im only 25... I've spent WAY too much money on cars over the years! And I'm still goin.... no wonder I'm always br

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

owned now:

Datsun 260Z megasquirted and running very well

Mazda 323 econobox, crocked right front wheel, water leeking into the hatch, bad locks allround, muffler rattling. But starts every time though.

have owned in order from first to most recent,

'86 Nissan sunny coupe

'88 daihatsu cuore 660 cc automatic

'89 nissan sunny coupe

'95 Chrysler Voyager van turbo diesel

'86 Pontiac Fiero GT

'84 mazda 929 estate

'93 alfa romeo 164 (very beautifull car) 2.5 liter twinspark engine

Thats 10 years worth of cars.

Guest goldraven

I'm 19, and have baught all my cars w/out aid from others.

92 Acura Integra GS (first car i owned, great daily driver...sold it a couple years ago)

79 Porsche 924 (daily driver for 'bout 6 months, sold it then baught the Z)

88 Chevy S-10 2.5 liter (drive it every once in a while...mostly to move stuff around, paid 5 bucks for it...has run 60k miles for me)

80 Datsun 280zx (currently getting a 350/5speed)

95 BMW 325i (daily driver/autocross occasionally/hotlap every once in a while)

I am also going through school full time.

Made the money buying and selling used cars off of the classifieds in high school, and i manage a pizza place.

I currently am down to the following vehicles,86 nissan pickup 180,000 + miles bought new. 1988 jeep pickup with 33,000 miles found at an estate sale for $1,400 last year.1975 chevy pickup 32,000 miles .1977 280 z with v8 ,still on jackstands. 1972 240 z next in line for jackstands.

Recently sold 32 chevy 5 window coup and 1956 ford pickup. Later, Tom

98ZX9R Ninja - 132 RWHP 392# without fuel or rider

99C5 Vette W/ Intake, and Exhaust mods, Z06 clutch setup, Z06 complete Suspension, and Hurst Shifter

95 Mustang GT, Cobra R brake Mods, Hotchkis Suspension, Lots of bolt ons!

1995 Ford Taurus GL Sedan - Loaded and BONE STOCK! Just bought 3 hours ago for the wife as replacement for the Mustang GT!

1993 GMC SierraGT W/ motor and Suspension mods

1990 Honda Civic W/ Twin Cam motor and Lowered Suspension

1975 Datsun Zcar, ZF Racing Suspension and Groundcontrol Coil Overs, Wilwood Superlite Brakes, 5 Lug Conversion, R230 Rear, Fuel Cell, 383 Stroker 530HP motor W/ Programable FI!

my RX7 is broke and has more money in it then i can get for it so im just keeping it. u name it ' date=' it has it, except a upgraded cooling system.. DOH!!!

lol

mike[/quote']

What's in it? What's broke? How much you asking? PM me.

Other cars ----see sig.

Guest ON3GO

Man you just caught me on a bad day.. i figured i wanna keep it just a tad longer and get it running when i get back to florida..

if i do wanna sell it again ill email ya and PM ya.

sorry scottie.

the specs on it are.

Street ported motor, HKS Hyper exhaust, HKS SS bov, GReddy FMIC kit, no cats, custom piping, 18in volk TE-37's, T04B (i think), well man alot of things, sparco seats, lots of greddy gauges, and the suspension is fully done up, so is brakes. to many things to list.

but the motor needs a rebuild, and i'll have to see if the turbo is still any good.

its a nice car, loved it, well still love it.

i dunno i might change my mind.

mike

2002 Dodge Ram 1500

4" Rancho lift with XR9000 shocks + in cab air adjust system. Killer sound system, Rockford Fosgate, Polk, Sony, Kenwood.

2003 Honda Pilot LOADED DVD Leather.

1996 24' Celebrity boat with a BIG BLOCK and thru hull exhaust (for sale) :D

ds

when i was a teen a buddy's mom had a '77 mercury bobcat (pinto) +we used to beat the hell out of that car it finally lost its life racing around a dirt bike track and hit a high banked corner to fast and caught about 5-6 feet of air i think he is still grounded :lol:

Here is my list.

77 280Z got it for free from my younger brother. its been with us for 5 years and we are the third owners.

78 Dodge maxivan

88 Ford Festiva with a 97 aspire engine.

92 Yamaha YSR50 mini sports bike.

01 Nissan Sentra SE.

Thats about it.

What I have right now...

*1980 280ZX with LT1/T56

*1996 Dodge Dakota 3.9L V6 145,xxx miles on it and it runs like new! :D

*2003 Honda Forman 450ES 4wheeler!

What I've had...

*1986 Ford Bronco II 2.8L 4X4

*1989 Ford Crown Vic LTD 5.0L V8- what a boat! Sold this to a friend who beat the hell out of it and it still runs! It just wont die! God knows we've tried to kill it! LOL :D

*1995 Ski-Doo Mach 1- sold this to buy parts for the 280ZX :D

What I want.... :D

*Honda CBR600 F3 or F4-going to buy one next spring!

*Ski-Doo Mach Z 800

*and last but not least....a 240Z with LS1/T56! or a 5.7 HEMI swap!

Guy

What I have now.

71 240Z ($250 good body bad engine)

72 240Z ($300 bad everything my first Z)

73 Corvette ($1700 long term body off project)

76 Chevy 1/2 ton 4x4 ($1500 getting built 454)

84 Bronco II ($300 on Ebay winter beater)

87 Dodge 15 passenger van ($400 cheaper than renting for a week)

55 Ford Customline ($4500 near show quality 8 years ago)

My wife has

2000 Hyundai Elanter (bought new)

My Step son has

66 Chevy truck (given to him by his Dad, JUNK)

73 Ranchero ($450 on Ebay, we needed a project together)

94 Hyundai Excel (wife bought new and it won't die)

My step daughter has

99 Neon (I bought new and gave to her last year for college

I am 33 and couldn't possibly count all of the cars I have had. I used to fix them up and sell them. I need to get back to selling them again because this is nuts. Anyone want to buy anything or give me a place to park several cars.

What I have now:

1970 Datsun 240Z - currently stock and in storage with 69K original miles (future restoration/v-8 project - might get the 385sbc currently being built)

1973 Datsun 240Z with Chevy 377 - work always in progress (in my sig)

1976 Datsun 280Z - previous daily driver, now a parts car (possibly a future drag race project for a friend)

1978 Datsun 280Z - daily driver #1 - mostly stock, except for intake and exhaust upgrades; soon to be repainted

1985 Chevy G20 Van w/175K miles - daily driver #2 - soon to be sold to buy something in truck-form with late 90's technology

prevous cars:

1972 Datsun 240Z - my first car; restored and driven for 2 years before rear-ended

1974 Datsun 260Z - parts car bought for $50 for good fenders, doors, hood, and hatch - later sold to junkyard for $50 after removing the good parts

1986 2DR Chevy Cavalier - daily driver for 2 years in college; paid $500 for it and drove it until the transmission went

1986 4DR Chevy Cavalier - given to me by a friend; replaced a bad sensor and gave it to another friend

1986 Pontiac Firebird (originally a V6) - lots of mods to body, interior/12 speaker stereo/plus 410hp-400sbc - sold in 2002

Guest CarGuyChuck

I have a 1979 280ZX which is in the shop getting the works restoration, and a 2000 Mustang ::ahem:: V6 (I know) which I am selling once the Z is restored and running like new for a small trailer and a new dirt bike (got the stock trailer hitch for the ZX when I got a new bumper from the junkyard for $40)

The ones that are worth mentioniong:

78 280z

99 Lightning

87 Nissan Pickup (beater work truck)

72 510 wagon (about to be a parts car I guess)

Picking up a 70 510 wagon that is set up for a vg30et to be dropped in next weekend.

Several other assorted z parts cars.

Oh yeah, Craftsman LT1000 Riding lawnmower :)

JT