HybridZ

Do you Guys Like My New Garage???

slownrusty

Dammit, He has one more bay than I do! :lol: Same upstairs setup, and very sweet! When the guy came over to give me the estimate on the Pro Street SCarab's cage/floorpan/framerail/ motor estimates, he was VERY impressed with our little "hobby" shop! :lol:

I won't be without a lift Again EVER! 8)

Mike

OH YEAH !,.....now I remember why I work so hard !!! :? I don't have HIS garage yet !! :!:

Let me see....2 less hours a week sleeping,quicker dumps,more muti-tasking and "boom" HEARTATTACK ! :roll:

I still would love to have the garage simmiliar and sweet.Gotta have dreams ! Right now,it's the ONLY thing keeping me going .

,...........Vince

It's nice and all, but I don't see any real tools or any indication that there is actually work done in that garage, or any intent for work... looks like a garage intended to act as an enlargement to me. :P

Seriously, see any floor jacks, creepers, oil drain pans, etc? Lots of stuff that won't fit in his storage and are staples of a place where work is actually done seem to be absent.

I also can't remember the last time I was working on a car and had an uncontrollable urge to play the slots either. :P

Seriously nice car parking place none the less.

Guest bluex_v1

That bottle of hand cleaner is entirely too small.

He needs a foot actuated dispenser fed by an undersink 5 gallon bucket. Foot control for the warm water too.

That's not my idea of a garage, and that lift is ok I guess but suspension work is hard to do when the car is supported by the wheels. Those video games would have to go, as would the video crap. The last thing I need when working on my car is a distraction of some sort.

Somebody has too much money and hires someone to work on their cars.

Damn... pretty place to park his pretty car.. :roll: I too would ditch the tv and slots.. need a decent stereo for tunes while working, but the rest of that crap would be a distraction for sure.. And I doubt that hoist is intended for working on a car.. most likely for storage. I woudln't have gone with the fancy floor either.. 'Real' work on cars causes oil/coolant/ect spills from time to time.. Id go with simple grey paint. Love the space though...

Guest skittyscott

i believe that floor is some sort of laminate tiling. i cant remember exactly but ive seen it in a magazine. its suppose to be easy to clean, slip resistant, and cool looking

scott

Ok first off I love the nice open space, the checker pattern on the floor, the lighting, the big screen tv and the cabinets. All it needs is a stove and a bed! Then you would never have to leave the garage! :twisted::D

I cant stand drive on lifts. They are useless unless you are doing an alignment, if you ask me.

Those cabinets could be filled with tools? Who knows? But I doubt it. I too would have a lot more tools and machining equipent present if I had as much money as this guy must have. Those video games can deffinetly go!

Overall I thinks its a cool garage but it needs more functional things to work on cars and not so much bling bling.

Guy

Actually I read a bunch of his posts on the linked site... The flooring was $3sqft compared to $5sqft for epoxy. In his situation I am sure looking good was more important than functionality, but I would have sprung for the epoxy floor system.

He's also put a 2nd hottub out back of the garage apparently. :shock:

Jealous? Perhaps, but not of his garage, more his money allocated to the garage. I think the right word is "disgusted" in that he paid $15,000 for the video game (so he claims) and didn't use that money to buy some decent shop equipment, machine tools, an RB26DETT for me, you know, the basics. ;)

Jealous? Perhaps, but not of his garage, more his money allocated to the garage. I think the right word is "disgusted" in that he paid $15,000 for the video game (so he claims) and didn't use that money to buy some decent shop equipment, machine tools, an RB26DETT for me, you know, the basics. ;)

I totally agree with you on this one! Seems like it's more of a show place and less of a work place. Oh well maybe some day... :roll: