HybridZ

Let's see your RB Z...

DETurbine

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the disco potato (GT28RS) will handle up to 350HP. I'm leaving most of the engine stock with the exception of the turbo. I bought the new turbo because I thought my old one was blowing oil. I chose the disco potato because its close to the orginal turbo size yet more effecient. It should work fine with the rest of my stock set up.

One thing to note if anyone is planning on using the disco potato - It comes with a T2 flange and the RB25 manifold is sized for a T3. You can order the GT28RS with the T3 flange from one or two places that make their own turbine housings (kind of a hybrid disco potato).

Thanks. That was taken at hot import nights. I won best old school with it. I'm using a Haste for an r33 gtr. Its thicker that the koyo i had before.

Thanks. That was taken at hot import nights. I won best old school with it. I'm using a Haste for an r33 gtr. Its thicker that the koyo i had before.

Did you buy this car off of ebay? I saw it on there a while back?

I'd like to see some larger pictures of it if you have them.

Regards,

Justin

No I bought it locally. I don't think it was on ebay. it was probably one just like it. I can email you the pics. I don't know how to post the ones I have. pm your e-mail to me.

yeah thats it!! well I bought the car from a guy I was working for, and he bought it from the guy the made that ad (I recognized hiz other car) a few months before I ended up buying it. I guess it was on ebay at some point.