HybridZ

Let's see your RB Z...

DETurbine

• 3 weeks later...
Well got the motor in tonight. Just a trial fit. I still have lots I want to do with the engine. Waiting for a Rb25det bellhousing as well. Going to be concentrating on rebuilding / upgrading the braking system first. I just recently got all the body panels to fit together. Not to start lining them up.

http://album.hybridz.org/showphoto.php?photo=13292&size=big&cat=500&ppuser=9707

Haven't figured out how to do the post thing with the MAC yet. Right click does not have a properties option. Easy to use but a pain sometimes..PC world...

Not trying to knock your setup, but that large turbo will not fit with that manifold onto the Z chassis.

<--- I know from experience.

Well Rob and I have made some progress, just a bit of plumbing and the wiring to finish up now ! Heres our latest pics . . .

n509484956_210932_6168.jpg

and another of the turbo side . . . .

n509484956_210934_6829.jpg

Keep in mind ... this is what we started with last February . . . Note the hole where the battery tray goes and the right front frame rail . . .

n509484956_54480_5143.jpg

Stay tuned more to come !

that is a very well made and fitting bumper.

I think it fits the profile and the style of the rest of the car quite nicely.

I could even see a more flat version utilizing the same styling being an option too.

But that's a great idea nonetheless.

Wow, some really nice RBZ's in this thread! Here is some pics of mine to throw in the mix. Sorry if I am a pic whore....

I noticed I don't have any good interior shots showing the Skyline gauges in the Z pods and none of my relocated Defi's... will have to work on that.

Disregard the nasty dent in the rear.... these were taking on 2/2 on the way back from Cars & Coffee in Irvine, CA

Chris1.jpg

Chris2.jpg

Chris3.jpg

C%26C2208%20027small.jpg

IMG_3816small.jpg

IMG_3819small.jpg

cnc020208+066.JPG

Older but neat shot I think...

IMG_3807small.jpg

K, I am done I swear!