HybridZ

Oh my!! Leave it to the Japanese!!!!

shauno

Shauno, PLEASE be more considerate and post a WARNING for any such posts, e.g. not for those with weak stomaches, or have bucket handy....

I gagued and almost puked all over my kid. I will have to take some anti-nausea medication before looking at some of those again. To think that they pay to have that done and drive around in them, simply unbelievable!!!

Vile and nasty - HOWEVER......... if done tastefully, I am intrigued by the modded rear hatch and what it would do to the aerodynamics of the car. A lot of supposed "performance" cars have the flat back end like the snotty Z pictured (think lotus europa, testarossa etc)

Any one got any ideas ? Would it improve aerodynamics or create more drag ?

just goes to show.... any country, no matter how many good ideas they have, their people can't win them all. :icon52:

actually, now that i think about it, the fall of the roman empire was caused by oversized exhausts, wasn't it?

Guest Battle Pope

IIRC this particular style is referred to as "bosozoku". I don't know what it means, but it's basically all the kids who are considered "punks".

Guest iskone

Awwwwwww come on! Yeah, Most of those cars suck but it's not that bad. I think it's interesting. I mean s#it I'd rather see some pics funky a$$ cars then look at pics of cool cars rotting awawy in some obscure JY. Have you seen the latest issue of Car Craft that's what breaks my heart!

Isk