HybridZ

Corzettes New Bbc 396 280z Show Car

Corzette

No he is here in San Angelo Tx. He went by BBC Z. We go to the track together sometimes. He wanted to build another kitcar so is selling this to me. Which is good so we can keep the car here locally. However it will be in storage with the Black 240 for awhile till I come back from Japan. But boy the excitement is gonna be good when I get back and have that baby in my garage next to the 240.... Thanks for for the feedback guys.

Terry

Very nice man, but if I know anything about you that car won't be a cruiser for long. Read Grumpy's recent post on aluminum BBCs if you haven't already done so! That's a great car you got in any case, I can see why you wouldn't want to pass it up.

Dare I say a lot of hybrids lose the plot a bit but some (think Pete Paraska's Z, Blue Oval Z etc) are really tasteful and strikingly gorgeous. That is where I am trying to take my car.

I have to say that is one of the nicest, cleanest, classiest looking Hyrbrids I have ever seen - it is stunning ! Reminds me a bit of a car on Eric Nyerlin's site called Red Stomper, another beautiful car (Think it is the rear arch flares)

Envy is an understatement for the way I feel right now :-)

Whew! Thanks again guys. I am in awe as well and cant believe the opportunity came about. The wheels are 18 inch and the dash is an OEM brand new dash with carbon fiber gauges reinserted into the original pods, NASCAR seat belts on RECAROS, DISK upgrades, 300ZX AXLES, Koni adjustable struts, 22 Gallon cell, metal flares, gosh I dont even know what all yet...will post when I get the list. The car just won its class at the show in San Antonio a few weeks back...

Terry

That is a bada$$ car!

I remeber talking to the owner at one point when i was considering the BBC swap in a Z that i had. His extensive attention to detail in the swap made me realize exactly what was involved and swayed me towards another engine choice.

Tim, is the block the same size for a 502 with the same mounting points? I was thinking a 454 block 90 over with a 4.25 stroke for a 503 Cube combo. Then add some AFRs a little bigger cam and wholla.... Hey can anyone run that on the Desktop Dyno.. Flat tops, single plane and 850Dp etc..

Terry