HybridZ

One owned m3

auxilary

"there is nothing more chicken sh!t than messing with another mans automobile." -Vincent Vega

poor M3, its totally repairable though, thank goodness for full coverage! I had that happen to me once as well (well, not that bad, or even close) the girlfriend I had at the time was a total flirt and tease with her "friends" one time she made friends with this large, rather slow drug dealer guy and his little tag-a-long friend and they were over at her house for some reason (uh-huh) well I surprised her and she kicked them out....I guess they didnt really like that because they took the claw end of a hammer to my Zs hood.

another time during highschool this little insecure friendless nerdy kid stole all but one lug nut off of each wheel on my plymouth valiant. thankfully I had extras in the car....although Left hand threaded long shank lug nuts for 5x4 bolt pattern cragers are not exactly cheap, nor are they easy to find. he did it multiple times until I casually mentioned in class that "I knew who was doing it and now know why he had no friends."