HybridZ

Are you a gear head?

Guest tony78_280z

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use carb cleaner and a wire brush in the shower. :mrgreen:

Sometimes' date=' when I'm working on a car, I forget to wash my hands before I eat dinner so I eat a bit of oil and gunk. But, then I always seem to wash my hands before I go back to working on the car. lol.[/quote']

HAHA...

I'm typing at the moment with grungy hands...

I picked up a bar of some weird soap at big lots... works better than pumice soap. And its not as gritty and it still worked, No kidding...

Sometimes my hair gets so much stuff in it from grinding and welding all day that I look at the black water in bottom of the shower and say OMG, if the wife saw this she wouldn't let me in the house again.

i say the same thing!!! but i have no wife lol.

i had a girl tell me the other day i need to wash my hands... i told her i did and that there just staind and that she needs to lose weight.

it sucks but oh well..

i shower every night and i have to use this brush that HAS to have like metal in those brissels.. cuz it hurts sooo much. but it works.

mike

i say the same thing!!! but i have no wife lol.

i had a girl tell me the other day i need to wash my hands... i told her i did and that there just staind and that she needs to lose weight.

it sucks but oh well..

i shower every night and i have to use this brush that HAS to have like metal in those brissels.. cuz it hurts sooo much. but it works.

mike

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! Thats some funny SSSH!T

T

Guest tony78_280z
I've gotten in the habit of wearing the blue nitrile gloves. I get a box or two at Harbor Freight every time they go on sale. Keeps the hands nice and clean.
That... Just doesn't sound right. Defeats the purpose if you stay clean doesn't it?

personally I keep,

these in the shower stall,

large bottle of dawn dishwash liquid

orange pumice hand cleaner

scotchbrite pads

and a stiff brisle brush

super 8 degreaser

nail polish remover(ACETONE)

between the items it gets all the more comon crud loose you get into working on cars

Clean up? Shoot... Why clean it off when I'm just going to get dirty again the next day? I can spend that time being productive in the garage. GAWD... do you guys ever get anything done? Or are you too busy cleaning yourselves all day?

:D j/k

My wife does not think dirty fingernails is a badge of honor (WTF, right?). She'll stand there and watch me clean up... pointing out all the spots I miss. No cleany... No booty. *sigh*

I used to freak out the other kids in high school auto shop by washing my face with Boraxo... hard.

I will tell you this much though guys. The General Manager at my last job went in for a physical and they thought he had Hepatitis because his liver function was so bad!!! Turns out it was from using brake cleaner to wash his hands for the last 20 years. The doc advised him to take flax seed oil pills, and avoid getting the brake cleaner on his hands. Eventually after about a year his liver function was pretty much back to normal. Getting dirty is fun, but since he told me that story I've been wearing the gloves pretty religiously.

Washing with acetone, brake cleaner, carb cleaner, tolulene, xylene, etc is NOT GOOD FOR YOU.

And if you want to get your hands clean, do a big sink full of dishes. Works every time...

I just got yelled at by the wife because there seems to be a black mark on the top right hand portion of the shower curtain (white of course) from where I get in the shower after coming home from the garage. She just noticed it...its pretty bad...:twak:

oh well I guess she'll just go buy a new one...she tried to tell me to wash my hand bfore getting in the shower...I just stared at her and she walked away...:twisted:

Speaking of showers...

I was getting out of the shower today and one of my sons told me that my brain was below my penis...I told him "no that's my scrotum...but most women would probly agree with you anyway."

Guest tony78_280z
I was getting out of the shower today and one of my sons told me that my brain was below my penis...I told him "no that's my scrotum...but most women would probly agree with you anyway."[/size']
LOL !!! Kids are great!