HybridZ

This guy is asking for it!!!!!

Chemicalblue

Lets get serious, not everyone loves Z cars. Who cares? I hate Hondas and Fords! Now if they used a picture of your car I could see you getting pissed off but he's just trying to get as much advertising as possible by using all those car makes in his description.

Guy

Another angle: Not all Z-cars are nice. Mine's a POS, and I know of many others that deserve the same moniker. :)

If you look at how many Zs are out there you might even say few Zs are nice...

But that's just one man's opinion. Most Zs you see on the road ARE a POS that are on thier last leg that's only hope is to be bought by a datsun fan who wasnt's to rebuild it. How many Zs are out there that are rust free?

Give it another 20-30 years and most S30s you see on the road will be awsome, becuase most the beaters will be gone. The majority left will be either well kept or restored. THEN you can't just go calling Zs in paticular POS cars.

It's like 60's mustangs and comaros, twenty years ago you could have called the POS cars because most the ones rolling the streets were in crap shape. But alot has changed since then, and aparently a POS shelby frame can go for over 30k. Go figure. (please don't hate me ford fans, i'm a ford guy too, but I speak truth. There ARE pos shelbys out there, and they just waiting to be restored)